Interesting and Humour - page 484

Mischek:

Oh, no, you don't. A bear is a hundred times better than a homo samensis.

I don't need puffins. )) Bears are very good and in some ways undoubtedly better, and will be even better. And will improve without limit just like everything else around them. ))

Oh, bollocks. It's like there's nothing else to eat. When are we going to get to the point where we don't have to eat anything at all? Especially corpses, not meat as it is commonly called. )))

TheXpert:

Do bears get eaten? First of all, their meat is sort of tasteless, and secondly, bears are scavengers.

I don't know about unsavory, I guess I was wrong, but you can get trichinosis.

They do. But like any wild animal, it's up to the hunter.

On the other hand, hunters who kill only for the pelt and so on...

tol64:
Oh, bollocks. It's like there's nothing else to eat. When are we going to get to the point where we don't have to eat anything at all? Especially corpses, not meat as it is commonly called. )))
You can eat something soy if you want. I'm not talking about vegetarianism.

tol64:
Eat fish, live. It's very good, just a little salt. No harm done. The rarest exception is worms.

Karlson:
You can eat something soy-based if you want. I'm not talking about vegetarianism.
That's what I do. Started out experimenting and ended up settling on this. I decided to try it, that is, to get a feel for how one feels when one doesn't eat meat. And then after a couple of years or so, I was convinced that I felt great and there was no need for it. I haven't even lost any weight. )) We're not living in a hungry age and everything is interchangeable. Why would you kill someone just to "fill up your gut". ))

Mischek:
Eat the fish, live. It's very good, just a little salt. No harm done. The rarest exception is worms.
That's the rare exception. You don't want to get worms. So it is better to fry. ))

tol64:
That's what I do. I started with an experiment and ended up with this. I decided to try it, that is, to feel how a person feels if they don't eat meat. And then after a couple of years or so, I was convinced that I felt great and there was no need for it. I haven't even lost any weight. )) We're not living in a hungry age and everything is interchangeable. Why would you kill someone just to "fill up your gut". ))

I can't do without meat.

In fact, you should eat what your ancestors ate. The whole body is optimized for it.

It's not a fact that you're not getting worse. If you don't feel any change, it doesn't mean there isn't one.

tol64:
That's why it's better to fry it. ))
You can get worms from lake fish, less often river fish. If you eat red fish, probably not at all. It's also the tastiest.

Mischek:

The whole body is optimised for it

Powerful stuff :)

I don't get full without meat. I don't eat enough carbs to keep the house weight off.

Vegetables and meat.

Reason: