Protecting the source code before compilation - page 8

pako:
Never say never.
+1

pako:
Never say never.

If you're not sure of yourself, it doesn't mean that everyone is.)

I can be confident in what I do.

Pavel Izosimov:

Igor, don't think I want to offend you.

Pavel Izosimov:
+1

You see how your words diverge from those spoken a few minutes later? ))

You don't need weight, but you are losing it right in front of your eyes.

Pavel Izosimov:

That's right the terminal uses compiled .ex4 files

If you are interested in the topic, I recommend you to read the first post carefully.

"hackers successfully analyze compiled .ex4 files, their contents and make unauthorized edits to them, including disablingtrial protection and various bindings".

Please prove it.

Anyway even if it's true, your "solution" is useless.

(sorry I can't write Russian).

Please prove it.

(Sorry, I can't write in Russian).:)

Игорь Герасько:

If you're not sure of yourself, it doesn't mean that everyone is.)

I can be confident in what I do.

Even if the motivation is over the top?

Alain Verleyen:

Please prove it.

(sorry I can't write Russian).

Please prove it.

(Sorry, I cannot write in Russian).

Hi Alain!

Thank you for your message!

I already did it.

All the necessary information, a few examples of files with direct links to the original sources, were provided the MQL administrator(Renat Fatkhullin) at the very beginning of this topic.

We do not plan to publicly call the hacker online resource because it contains a lot of new cracked products.

We respect our colleagues and will not contribute to the illegal dissemination of their products!

We also respect the developers of the terminal MetaTrader, believe that they are doing a lot to protect the code and provide for their needs all the necessary information.

Игорь Герасько:

See how your words diverge from those spoken a few minutes later? ))

You don't need weight, but you are losing it right in front of your eyes.

You can weigh whom and how you like, I am even ready to be weightless, only your curiosity has nothing to do with the goals and objectives for which the topic of this thread was created.

Regarding "Never say never", in our experience some of the most highly skilled programmers are usually among the hacking experts.

For this reason, their capabilities should not be underestimated at all, as what is created by one person is usually broken by another.

pako:
Even if the motivation is above decency?
I have one motivation - a developmental path. There is simply no other.

Pavel Izosimov:

... but the fact that from the results of the initial obfuscated code, it is no longer clear what is being used, it can't help but please :)
You should pay attention that some "tools/methods/techniques" use optimisations (in copiers) as a deobfuscator.

Ilyas:
You should note that some "tools/methods(techniques)" use optimisations(in copyeditors) as a deobfuscator.
Thank you!
Reason: