Interesting and Humour - page 4767

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A sober person would have noticed immediately that this thread is called "Interesting and Humorous" and not "Memories of Old Grudges".

As grandpa Krylov used to say, I think it's better to drink than to do business.

Of course, there are people who are proud not to drink.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

A sober person would have noticed immediately that this thread is called "Interesting and Humorous" and not "Memories of Old Grudges".

A sober person would have noticedimmediatelythat this post was an unwarranted attack onReTeg Konow no matter which thread.
Реter Konow
Реter Konow
  • www.mql5.com
Добавил тему Искусственный интеллект 2020 - есть ли прогресс? Очень впечатлила эта статья на хабре  https://habr.com/ru/company/smileexpo/blog/409051/  за 2017 год. Прошло 3 года и каковы подвижки? Где разговорный ИИ? Почему его еще не видно и не слышно? Такую технологию врядли можно было бы Опубликовал пост Интерпретатор языка разметки KIB...

Uladzimir Izerski:
A sober person would immediately noticethat this post is an unwarranted attack onReTeg Konow no matter which thread.

No pushback - the text of the post reminds me of Peter's posts by their unique combination of singularity, assertiveness and kindness. In any case, if he finds the post distasteful, I will delete it.

Your personal opinion on the matter is irrelevant I suppose.

It's all right. The post made me laugh. Let's live together).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

No pushback - the text of the post reminds me of Peter's posts by their unique combination of singularity, assertiveness and kindness. In any case, if he finds the post distasteful, I will delete it.

Your personal opinion on the matter I suppose is irrelevant

If you had even the slightest bit of experience of the market, I'd welcome you with two hands.

After all, you have zero so far. Mathematics and physics have as much to do with trading as rubbish disposal.

Реter Konow:
It's all right. The post made me laugh. Let's live together.)

Come on. Everyone has their own interests and they can and should be respected.

Реter Konow:
It's all right. The post made me laugh. Let's live together.)

Good)

Uladzimir Izerski:

Come on. Everyone has their own interests and they can and should be respected.

I agree.

Uladzimir Izerski:

If you had any experience of the market, I would welcome you with two hands.

After all, you're still a zero. Mathematics and physics have as much to do with trading as rubbish disposal.

Calm down already - there is nothing funny or interesting in your dull grumbling. Try to be at least a little more in tune with the topic of the thread.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Calm down already - there is nothing funny or interesting in your dull grumbling. Try to be at least a little more in tune with the topic of the thread.

I wouldn't expect anything from people who don't understand humour. Everybody's got it.))

Reason: