Interesting and Humour - page 4749

Andrey Dik:

What the hell are you talking about?

At that time the fish trade, like everything else related to aquaristics in general, was booming and brought in great extra income! it was one of my most vivid childhood experiences, a trip to the indoor market was a fucking holiday for me - the aquariums shone all the colours of the rainbow, fish, newts, turtles, shrimps... moths, daphnes, rotifers, live dust, homeruns, gnarrow on cottage cheese! beauty!

Now it is not profitable to engage in commercial aquaristics (not as profitable as it was before), all seized by big companies, enough to go to their website and order - will send delivery and fish and exotic plants and anything else.

You know, when you read some people, you think - God has spared the poor, they see nothing good around them, they see only abominations.

Yeah, maybe I'm wrong, considering my conscious childhood was in the 90s, when there was no time for beautiful sea creatures. Especially some. Therefore, I can perceive everything in a painful, distorted and exaggerated way.
Better tell a joke. (This thread is closed, in case you didn't get it.)

You were still lucky. There were different clubs. When I was a kid there was only one music school.

Our whole childhood was taken up with explosives and weapons. After the war there were lots of shells, mines, detonators. It all rumbled around town. And homemade weapons were in vogue. Everybody walked around with loaded self-made guns of different designs. Everybody was a builder. They built homemade rockets. The fuel was photo-movie film. It burned really well back then. But it was the same thing. It was an adrenaline rush.

Реter Konow:
Yeah, maybe I'm wrong, considering my conscious childhood was in the 90's when there was no time for beautiful sea creatures. Especially some. Therefore, I can take everything painfully, distorted and exaggerated.
Better tell a joke. (This topic has been closed, in case you didn't get it.)

The 90s was the collapse of everything and everything, and that's the thing: this short period is commonly projected by a certain generation to the entire Soviet years, which of course is wrong and does not correspond to reality.

A joke, please:

Trump wakes up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat. His wife asks:
- Donnie, what happened?
- Honey, I had a nightmare. It was like another Congress of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union, at the rostrum Putin was saying: 'Dear comrades, we have heard the reports on the situation in the Bryansk and Oryol regions. Now I would like to hear how things are going in Washington. I give the floor to Comrade Trump, First Secretary of the Washington Regional Committee of the CPSU." And I sit back and feel - not ready. I'mnot ready - that's it!

Artyom Trishkin:

Why remove a literary, and not a swear word? It would be better if children were taught not to use foul language.

My nephew speaks in a way that you can't understand, but he swears clearly. His parents are drunkards and they do not give a damn about the knowledge he brings from kindergarten and they also use it in front of him.

We struggle against the Russian words, but we use "komon euri badi, yo, oshchet, o-moy-god" and other rubbish. Where is the Russian soul going? Sold out for a Snickers.

By the way, Artem is rocking. :)

Artyom Trishkin:

Fucking hell. If a police officer were to force me to strip naked in order to be allowed to attend an event I had paid for... Apart from the question of whether he is mentally and mentally competent, I would not have anything else to say about his demands.

Why do people have to strip naked? A big mall is also a public place. So what? You have to be naked at the entrance?

I wonder what that's about? ))))))

Artyom Trishkin:

Show me the law that requires me to show my genitals when entering a public place, or a public event.

Calling the prosecutor's office, recording a video, involving the public, etc. usually cools the fervour.

Yeah, there's been a lot more to it than that...))))))

Реter Konow:
I wonder what that's about? ))))))

Are you trying to undermine me or something? - Tell it like it is, it's all our own.

Artyom Trishkin:

I will go, but with my clothes on. And I won't take my trousers off in front of anybody. Oh, yeah. I can just show them my /*CENSORED*.

Sometimes they ask you to open your bags and show them. No way. No such rights. Call the police with a warrant from the prosecutor.

And I don't open my boot to traffic cops on the road. Called the cops once. Didn't open it for them either. But I kept driving...

It was a mystery subject)))))))

Andrey Dik:

Are you trying to dig or something? - Tell it like it is, it's all our own.

I'm trying to make a joke. Distraction. )))) Don't take it personally.

Реter Konow:
I want to make a joke. Distraction. )))) Don't take it personally.
You're a dickhead, Petya.
Reason: