Interesting and Humour - page 4742

-

Desapp:

-

Oh, what a martyr there is, a creepy... :)

Of real suffering

Desapp:

-

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Of real suffering

Guys, if you're fans of this kind of music, all you can do is hug you, feel sorry for you and cry... :)
And in general, we've already written that you shouldn't post all kinds of music preferences in this thread.
The thread is already full of such, to put it mildly, information.

That's right! The fun and humour section should be clean, orderly and noble. Don't mess around here, friends.

Denis Sartakov:

can i post all sorts of stuff like this?

seventh edition !

What does this have to do with doctors? Isn't this about programming?

Pavel Gotkevitch:

Guys, if you're fans of this kind of music, all you can do is hug you, feel sorry for you and cry... :)
And in general, it's already been written that you shouldn't post all sorts of music preferences in this thread.
The thread is already overflowing with this kind of information, to put it mildly.

It's rubbish, I agree, but it's very colorful when put together. Post more!

Pavel Gotkevitch:

And in general, it's already been written that you shouldn't post all sorts of music preferences in this thread.
The thread is already full of this kind of information, to put it mildly.

Hawkins's song about constipation is humor, albeit toilet humor, which is appropriate for the topic of this thread).

I don't detect any humour in your grumbling)

I realise it's an inadvertent typo,
but exactly about the vast majority of Freelance and Market orders/work:

perdstrategy

Maxim Kuznetsov:

I realise it's an inadvertent typo,
but it's exactly about the overwhelming number of Freelance and Market orders/work:

ahahahaha

+100500

Reason: