Interesting and Humour - page 4752

Ihor Herasko:

I guess Indiana just didn't have doubles at the time, stored in the ints.

For the total degradation of society that will do. More than half the world's population think the sun revolves around the earth anyway. And here's such a little thing)

It will be easier for them to calculate the circumference of the sun's rotation around the earth. That's all.

Uladzimir Izerski:

For the total degradation of society that will do. More than half the world's population think the sun revolves around the earth anyway. And here's a little thing like that.)

In Russia only a third of the population thinks so.

Women are more likely to be mistaken, for example, women are more likely to believe that radioactivity is the work of humans (58% compared with 51% of men).

Uladzimir Izerski:

For the total degradation of society that will do. More than half the world's population think the sun revolves around the earth anyway. And here is such a small thing)

It will be easier for them to calculate the circumference of the sun's rotation around the earth. That's all.

Does the moon rotate around its axis?

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
Does the moon revolve around its axis?
Operating system Moonlight))))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
Operating system Moonlight))))
And on the subject of light, a question for Vladzimir. Why do we sometimes see the phases of the moon? One day it's full, the next it's 🌓

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And on the subject of light, a question for Vladzimir. Why do we sometimes see the phases of the moon? Sometimes it's full, sometimes 🌓 🌓
The axis wobbles)))

Valeriy Yastremskiy:
The axle is wobbling)))
Please do not prompt 🤣

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
And on the subject of light, a question for Vladzimir. Why do we sometimes see the phases of the moon? One day it's full, the next it's 🌓

The moon doesn't emit light, it reflects it. ))

Talk to Bax.)) He chops through the phases of the moon. I sigh with envy)))

Uladzimir Izerski:

The moon doesn't emit light, it reflects it. ))

Talk to Bax.))

You answer the questions, just for the statistics.

Maxim Dmitrievsky:
You answer the questions, for the sake of statistics.

Nah, I've seen your stats. Look at Bax's stats. He's got you over his left shoulder.)

I'll add.

No matter how clever you are, this is a humour thread, you can even write scientific treatises here, but it doesn't matter here.

Reason: