Interesting and Humour - page 4658

Martingeil:

That's not how the vaccine is made now, it doesn't contain the weakened virus, it doesn't contain the virus at all. The shell of the virus is uncoiled at the genetic level like a ball of wool, then the virus itself is removed from the inside. The vaccine uses only its protective outer part. Our immune system can kill any virus but cannot reach it because of its shell. It's the same with the AIDS virus, they are all built on the same type.

Well, you must have a medical degree. That's all we need to know.

Alexey Viktorov:

Apparently this is a consequence of frequent wiki reading. A vaccine is not a cure. Vaccines don't cure diseases, they are injected into the body once or periodically, such as flu shots...

I didn't write that I read the Wiki regularly, but it is a fast access to information at the top

I didn't write that vaccination is the cure.

you wrote the rest.

Igor Makanu:

I didn't write that I read the Wiki regularly, but it is a fast access to information at the top

I didn't write that vaccination is the cure.

you wrote the rest.

All right, that's it. Peace, friendship, gum... Don't get sick.

Alexey Viktorov:

All right, that's it. Peace, friendship, chewing gum... Cheerio.

the world

If you rewind 2 pages back in this thread, all the commotion started with my question about the age at which the mayor of Moscow considers "elderly people", the information is not realistic to find from the source, according to my observations we are talking about 65-year-olds ?

Igor Makanu:

the world

If you rewind 2 pages back in this thread, the whole commotion started with my question about the age at which the mayor of Moscow considers "elderly people", is it realistic to find information from primary sources, according to my observations we are talking about 65 year olds ?

Yes. It's been all over the news. Older than 65 and listed diseases...

aleger:

RBC has nothing to do with it (I have a different broker). Stop showing off and go for strict tracking of current (local and composite) trends.

Only then will you be able to get the maximum possible profit out of your system that is available every day.

what does this have to do with the broker? are you out of your mind?

https://www.rbc.ru

РБК – новости в реальном времени
РБК – новости в реальном времени
  • www.rbc.ru
Последние новости России и мира на РБК. «РосБизнесКонсалтинг» — ведущая российская компания, работающая в сферах масс-медиа и информационных технологий. Самые свежие новости, главные темы дня в политике, экономике, бизнесе и жизни.

Олег avtomat:

What's a broker got to do with it? Are you out of your mind?

What's the big deal? For some people MQ broker, for others RBC.

Олег avtomat:

What's a broker got to do with it? Are you out of your mind?

Doing some publicity for RBC? I find their website uncomfortable to read the news.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Do you advertise for RBC? I find their site inconvenient for reading the news.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting and Humorous

Oleg avtomat, 2020.03.24 15:39

and RBC is one of the main spreaders of the panic virus.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Do you advertise for RBC? I find their website uncomfortable for reading the news.

Likewise. I generally think that rbkashniki themselves buy space from advertisers for their news-texts.

And there is very little money.

Reason: