Interesting and Humour - page 4652

Hello, everyone. I live in a small town in the Sverdlovsk region. There was a funny incident at work today.

A shiftmate comes in and tells me. She says.

-I'm riding on the bus, and for some reason I'm thinking about chebureks.)

I choked on my saliva and coughed. Whoever was near me on the bus moved aside,

stepped away, and I got a laugh......

The stupidest thing to do after coughing in transport: apologise in Italian "scusa".

The scariest thing to do after coughing in transport: to hear the sound of the shutter slamming shut.

But the children are so genuinely happy about the coronavirus - they've been given an early holiday.

What if the earthlings all go extinct?

What a laugh.

transcendreamer:

What if the earthlings all go extinct?

That'd be a laugh.

It's not the first time, it's commonplace.

In Russia, the first person to die from the effects of a coronavirus infection is a man in a garage covered with crates of stewed meat.

Igor Makanu:

.... Now I will wait for the dollar to collapse, as if there are no more options now.... Have faith!

;)

that's why we need an alternative, where to transfer capital or in what

Igor Makanu:

... at least something is starting to make sense.

.... Now I will wait for the dollar to collapse, as if there are no more options now.... just have faith!

;)

By 2020 Russians will earn on average $2,700 per month and have at least 100 square metres of living space per family of three,

Now anything can happen. The dollar could spiral into such inflation that you would be hard pressed to stop. Then this option at 2700 may come true.)) And with square metres never will.

Igor Makanu:

was in the hypermarket last night, saw empty shelves where cereals were lying, I think an alternative has been found! - buckwheat! )))

ZS: Toilet paper would not recommend investing in, so to speak, money down the drain.

ZS: I remember my grandfather, he used to say "schodzhu do vitru" ... , .... toilet paper is money down the drain, it's a day of discovery.

No, it seems to be a day of expressing their outrage at the world around them, which may gradually evolve into days of heavy neo-Maidan chattering and emptying the toilet paper into empty spaces, which should be implemented exactly not on this resource, but at least where the tick brought the news.

Hence the suggestion: please express your political views and personal moral and ethical sentiments regarding environment not here, but at relevant resources. Well... at least on RBC.

Thanks for keeping the forum out of the dirty political squabbles and, sorry, feces.

Artyom Trishkin:

Well... at least on RBC.

Thanks for keeping the forum away from dirty political bickering and, sorry, feces.

Unfortunately, RBC doesn't have a forum.

If anything, RBC is an official registered media outlet... like Russia-1, ORT, Rossiyskaya Gazeta, etc.

What is this discontent? - The president said and quoted, so who here is against it? - Where is the dirt?

UPD: Removed my famous quotes, unfortunately they are too misinterpreted as someone's dissent)))

Reason: