Interesting and Humour - page 4656

Artyom Trishkin:
The worst virus is the panic virus.

"Panic" and "Self-preservation instinct" are slightly different concepts.

Remember the proverb about "Borjomi"? Well, this is exactly the case when it comes to preserving life, and unfortunately, we all have the same life.

One thing is flu or pneumonia when you can get a shot for 150 rubles, take a couple of pills and get cured, and another thing is when there is no medicine and the cause of death is evident.

I really hope it passes us all and our families by.

Igor Makanu:

We can talk about this for a long time, but in general the hostages of the situation now are the people who have incapacitated people (elderly people and children) in their environment

I don't feel that I or my family are hostages. We just evaluate it adequately. Old people and babies are all available. My wife, though, tries to listen to the horror stories she's told at work. But at home everything is broken by common sense and we live peacefully.

aleger:

What or how does it manifest itself?

Regularly getting into losses and sitting in them until the next complete loss is not the best way to 'show trading' either...

that's a masterful way to put it... well done!

feel like a hero, RBC fan?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Remember the proverb about "Borjomi"? Well, this is exactly the case when it comes to preserving life, and unfortunately, we all share the same life.

One thing is flu or pneumonia when you can get a shot for 150 rubles, take a couple of pills and get cured, and another thing is when there is no medicine and the cause of death is evident.

I really hope it passes us all and our families by.

When a crowd of idiots take out the supermarket in fear so that normal people have nothing to buy after work - is that instinct?
No. It's an animal horror sown by alarmists and pests.
Even the shop assistants were twiddling their thumbs the next day, telling us about the idiots. They didn't sell as much in a month as the idiots took out in two hours.
Turns out someone threw a fake news story into the public domain in the style of "it's all over - it's on." It's political technology. We know, we know.
Almost a week has passed since then and nothing has changed. The city lived as it did before the virus and it still does.
You have to have a head, not only to eat and listen. But, most importantly, to think.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Remember the proverb about "Borjomi"? Well, this is exactly the case when it comes to preserving life, and unfortunately, we all have the same life.

I really hope it passes us all and our loved ones by.

Vaccination during illness? You have to be fearless to add a virus to your body when you already have one.
With coronavirus, death is not obvious - it is not a fall from a great height. The likelihood of death from complications increases with the age of the patient - when there are already many chronic illnesses.

The old parable came to mind:

------------------------------

A pilgrim and Pestilence met one day on the road.

- Where are you going? - Chuma asked.

- To Mecca, to worship the holy places. And you?

- To Baghdad, to take five thousand people, - Chuma answered.

They parted and met again a year later on the same road.

- You have deceived me," said the pilgrim. - You said that you would take five thousand people in Baghdad, but you have taken fifty five thousand!

- No," answered Plague, "I told the truth. I was in Baghdad and I took my five thousand. The others died of fear.
Source:https://pritchi.ru/id_1552

Чума. Суфийская притча.
Чума. Суфийская притча.
  • pritchi.ru
Встретились как-то на дороге паломник и Чума. — Куда идёшь? — спросила чума. — В Мекку, поклониться святым местам. А ты? — В Багдад, забрать пять тысяч человек, — ответила Чума. Разошлись они; а через год на той же дороге встретились снова. — А ведь ты обманула меня, —...

Hooray!!! I got 2,000₽ transferred. If I don't die, another 2,000₽ will be transferred.

Artyom Trishkin:
Vaccinating while you're sick? You'd have to be fearless to add a virus to the body when it's already there.

amateurish look at the benefits of civilization that you enjoy, look at your forearm, thanks to smallpox vaccination, which everyone gets at birth without even asking what you have in mind, smallpox has been completely eliminated as a viral infection

Of course there can be complications, because the body is not a pile of parts, it's a complex biochemical process.

Олег avtomat:

That's a masterful way to put it... well done!

You feel like a hero, RBC fan?

RBC has nothing to do with it (I have a different broker). Stop showing off and move on to strictly following current (local and composite) trends.

Only then will you be able to get the maximum possible profit out of your system that is available on a daily basis.

Artyom Trishkin:
The likelihood of dying from complications increases with the age of the patient

It has been written that for the very young, the mortality rate for the disease is 0.2% (2 out of 1000)