Interesting and Humour - page 4645

Tada

Denis Sartakov:

friends, testing EA, the client is yelling that EA doesn't work the way he wants it to,

no arguments can convince him.

Please advise how to make a test gvideo so he can see with his own eyes what and how...

Camtasia Studio is a great help. It's a program that writes everything that happens on the screen into a video. But it's not the only one. I personally like BB Flash Back better - it weighs less and works much faster

Denis Sartakov:

friends, testing EA, the client is yelling that EA doesn't work the way he wants it to,

no arguments can convince him.

Please advise how to make a test gvideo so he can see with his own eyes what and how...

Show on skype in screen demo mode

Yes, yes))

Artyom Trishkin:

And young people all over the place. Probably astronauts too... en masse... :D

Or just

Artyom Trishkin:

And young people everywhere. Probably astronauts too... en masse... :D

Or is it just a fashion?

Among young people I heard only from the cadets. Who already have more than one jump under their belt. By the time they're 16.

Sergey Golubev:

If this is where the "personal showdown" comes in, here's more:
The famous photographer

We have a great photographer in St. Petersburg, Andrei Kezzin: https://kezzyn.com/portfolio/

Сайт Андрея Кеззина
Сайт Андрея Кеззина
  • kezzyn.com
Все работы, которые вы видите на страницах сайта, сделаны одним кадром. Все действующие лица придуманы и собраны в одном месте автором. Все истории происходили на самом деле. Все декорации и грим сделаны вручную. Все костюмы и реквизит пылятся на полках мастерской и могут быть использованы ещё раз.

"Patients of psycho-neurological dispensary write letter to Russian President Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin".

Wonderful title! I wonder what they wrote there.

Tinkov faces imprisonment. Greed has ruined a man's greed.

khorosh:
Tinkov is facing prison. Greed has ruined a thief's life.

Life is better in London). It's more emotional.