Interesting and Humour - page 4563

The adults will be interested in a video about life in Moscow after the war and in the 50s. With text from the memories of a sensible person. Voiced by Lev Durov.

P.S. Many people don't realise that nostalgia is not about the system and way of life, but about people.

Lipta (the name of the ensemble, and the nickname of its creator), Thailand ...

School and teenage music (Thailand), sometimes play adult music (but rarely) is from me.
Wikipedia in Thai - here.

----------------

นี่ฉันเอง - Lipta Feat. Kob Flat Boy (Official MV)

Kate is probably (judging by his English) from somewhere in New Zealand .
English forum moderator, lives in Thailand ...

------------

Another school theme (mum, dad, granddad and son)-

[GRAVITY] มีแฟนแล้วก็จะรอ - PATTIE x LIPTA [Official MV]

• www.youtube.com
Song name : นี่ฉันเอง Artist : Lipta Feat. Kob Flat Boy Produced : Lipta Lyrics and Composition : Lipta Rap Lyrics : Kob Flat Boy Arranged : Machina Mixed, E...

And this is his 'adult' theme (one of the few but very famous songs there) -

----------------

Good Luck - Lipta Feat. Maiyarap [Official MV]

Yuriy Zaytsev:

ingeniously played.

Yuriy Zaytsev:

... Although this usually causes a fair amount of contempt, but still such a life strategy can be quite deliberate due to the understanding that "this place" she will earn in any case much more than if she develops other skills (where success is still unknown whether) and possession of the only attractive but perishable asset makes doing it as actively as possible in a relatively short period before physical wear and tear in the 30-35 area so in fact it is all sad and reminds that all is fading ...

Yuriy Zaytsev:

I'm reminded of that comedy show where Kravets said.

I got it all by myself. All my husband did was build the building, bring in the equipment and negotiate with everyone.

https://nauka.tass.ru/nauka/7054730

"During the research we were able to establish some patterns. For example, there are almost no apologies in men's texts, while they are often present in women's texts. Male users, who are characterized by bad faith, often use sarcasm and irony in their texts," said Konstantin Belousov, professor of the Department of Theoretical and Applied Linguistics at Perm State Research University, whose words are cited in the report.

Users with sympathy in their texts are more often benevolent and conservative, the report says.

Ученые РФ запатентовали программу для психолингвистического анализа пользователей соцсетей
Ученые РФ запатентовали программу для психолингвистического анализа пользователей соцсетей
  • nauka.tass.ru
"Лингвисты и математики из Перми совместно разработали программу BFI CNN Detector, которая определяет социальные и поведенческие параметры пользователей социальных сетей на основе текстов их комментариев. Новая платформа позволяет с точностью до 70% определять психологические параметры собеседника. Программа запатентована и зарегистрирована...

Vitaly Murlenko:

Such are the goals

Goals are good)))
Reason: