Can you depend on forex only ? - page 2

april:
Yes of course, it depends on you on what will be your view about forex and for me forex is my 2nd job and forex is really helping me survive my everyday life.

So, on your statement, forex helps you to support your needs. Does this mean you're earning regularly? If forex is just the second, what's you main job then?

Part time trader here Was a full time trader, but sitting at home waiting for trades really aint that easy. When nothing to do, your mind will think otherwise. Such as:

1) Is there a trade?

2) When is there anything to trade?

3) Is my trade in the right direction?

4) Shall I cut loss now or later?

5) Let's take profit before it goes back to negative.

6) Should I go out for a walk? What if I came back with a loss on my trades?

7) Should I go to sleep?

8) Browsing forum, getting confused. Everything seems so promising yet I'm still losing money. Am I simply a biggest loser?

9) The EA I bought is really profitable, but I had to sit the trades otherwise account will blowup

10) Car battery is out(due to long time aint going out)

I got a better live now. Atleast not spending anything more than an hour in FOREX

reese96:
So, on your statement, forex helps you to support your needs. Does this mean you're earning regularly? If forex is just the second, what's you main job then?

Yes, forex helps me to support my needs, I am not earning regularly but forex serves as an additional income for me. My main job is a graphic artist.

april:
Yes, forex helps me to support my needs, I am not earning regularly but forex serves as an additional income for me. My main job is a graphic artist.

Okay, so I'll take that your main job supports your needs regularly.

It's nice that you can manage to at least earn in forex to help you survive a little

This depends on ur exprience whether to depend on forex only!!!!!!!!!!!

if u have a good exprience at this field

its not problem to depend only on it!

if u dont have that exprience

u dont have to risk ur time and money with this risky field

reese96:
Okay, so I'll take that your main job supports your needs regularly. It's nice that you can manage to at least earn in forex to help you survive a little

Yes, my mane job supports my needs regularly and I can really manage my time between my regular job and forex as well. So far I am enjoying having those two jobs

april:
Yes, my mane job supports my needs regularly and I can really manage my time between my regular job and forex as well. So far I am enjoying having those two jobs

I don't think most people can, but many successful traders can be like that, and they will find other meaningful thing to do too, forex is not the only life.

TELL US , pledge for disclose TRADEs on thursday- firday

we may use this FORUM PLATFORM

and tell us, our entry price, (have we exited yet on FRIDAY), then tell us GAIN OR LOSS

i.e.

currency pair, entry price {maybe with exit price} tell us the money that we gain or loss with FRIDAY entries (thursday is the tiny QE3)

then we could know whether money could be made with TRADING FOREX -- as ourselves in a GROUP

xx3xxx:
we may use this FORUM PLATFORM

and tell us, our entry price, (have we exited yet on FRIDAY), then tell us GAIN OR LOSS

i.e.

currency pair, entry price {maybe with exit price} tell us the money that we gain or loss with FRIDAY entries (thursday is the tiny QE3)

then we could know whether money could be made with TRADING FOREX -- as ourselves in a GROUP

You mean providing free service? It's not entirely impossible, just that people are too greedy. The position work for me, may not work for you. It grind down to entry time, position sizing, money management, and timing as well due to different time zone. Method worked for me may not work for you. I wake up 6am in the morning, take 5 minutes to study charts and browse through my portfolio but that's it. However, that's the time most of you having dinner or gone to bed because i live in GMT+8. Closing trade? Indefinitely, most trade lasted a week and above.

Other than that, free stuff is always too good to be true. As a FREE provider, I'll still have to answer many question/sarcasm/criticism. Believe it or not when I was very active in TSD forum few years back, I had spent more than 14 hours posting rubbish, replying same kinda question over and over again everyday. The fact is, my actual dedicated trading time/programming EA time is less than an hour or 2 in a day.

I think I can depend in forex if I am profiting every day, but as of now I am only a few months in forex so I still can't depend in it. I've known so many traders who are already depending in forex because they got a good profit and they are what you called successful traders.

Reason: