Interesting and Humour - page 4503

Aлександр Антошкин:
So, aptly said of him the wise Giuseppe
Vyacheslav Nekipelov:

"Pull it out and forget it" - the best way to get rid of a splinter?

Correct: "Pull it out and throw it away".

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Yeah, "green grapes".

PS. Normal borscht is cooked with beef in bone broth and chicken due to lack of normal meat or lack of time. Young potatoes are good boiled, they don't fry well.

PPS. Wipe your glasses, they're probably covered in something that makes everything look fecal.

I'm telling you, you haven't eaten HOMELESS CHICKEN, you've apparently only eaten the crap some arrogant and self-important young man has smeared his glasses with (I'm not a young man and don't wear glasses).

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Yeah, "green grapes".

PS. Normal borscht is cooked with beef in bone broth and chicken due to lack of normal meat or lack of time. Young potatoes are good boiled, they don't fry well.

PPS. Wipe your glasses, they're probably covered in something that makes everything look fecal.

at the very least, you should know how to cook ;)

For example, a deep-fried chicken, akin to beef, is perfect for borscht because it doesn't absorb the broth.

you can't fry potatoes under a lid

;)

Aleksey Ivanov:
I'm telling you, you haven't eaten any homemade chicken, you've apparently only eaten the crap that some arrogant and self-important young man has smeared on his glasses (I'm not a young man and I don't wear glasses).

Of course you're not a young man. Judging by your fecal vocabulary, you are a teenager.

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Of course you're not a young man. Judging by your fecal vocabulary, you are a teenager.

If you were really as smart as you think you are, son, you would at least find out more about your opponent before answering in such a boorish tone.

Aleksey Ivanov:
If you, son, were really as clever as you think you are, you would at least make enquiries about your opponent before answering in such a boorish tone.

Uninvited Dad, if you're going to teach others about life, try to do it in normal, human language. I don't think a knowledge of physics exempts you from doing so.

Renat Akhtyamov:

at the very least, you have to know how to cook ;)

You should avoid frying chicken because it produces carcinogens; for instance, fried chicken is like beef and is good for borscht because it does not absorb broth.

You can'tfry potatoes under a lid.

;)

If you do not want to get cancer, it is better not to fry anything at all. Frying is done at a high temperature, which promotes the formation of carcinogens.

khorosh:

If you don't want to get cancer, it's better not to fry anything at all. Frying is done at high temperatures, which contributes to the formation of carcinogens.

I personally feel that way:

a person won't eat anything their body doesn't need

Renat Akhtyamov:

I personally understand it this way:

A man will not eat what his body does not need

Ilya Muromets walks into a restaurant, sits down, orders a bucket of vodka. Waiter:

- What are you going to eat?

- That's what I'm going to eat.

Renat Akhtyamov:

that's how I personally see it:

A man will not eat what his body does not need

Unfortunately this is not the case, not only have people's senses atrophied over the millennia, but in addition people are very susceptible to other people's opinions - here my mother said, here advertising said, and here I want something new! )))

ZS: cat lives at home, his wife always swears at him, they say a bowl of clean water, why do not drink, why do not wash it? - had to lecture his wife that cats for all the "evolution of the cat world", and could not invent pills, so they act the old way - what smells bad, eat impossible! for you can get sick and die! - cats do not know about the pill, do they?

)))

Reason: