Interesting and Humour - page 2248

newdigital:

I apologise publicly for my mistakes. You don't.

The fact that I apologise is not a sign of my weakness to apologise :)
You're sick of apologizing.

newdigital:

newdigital:

I didn't delete your thread.
Why did you delete your multicurrency thread ? ..... bastard

newdigital:

Maybe indeed some people are right that I should ban more?

Yeah, start with you.

Mischek:
Why did you delete the multicurrency thread ? ..... bastard
Don't ask him about Russia's ass, it's a sore subject for him.

newdigital:

I agree. One last thing at all. Whose provocation started the battle? Therefore quite last.

1. I said it a year ago (MC), I said it in my profile half a year ago, I will say it now.

Punishing people with an open profile while being an anonymous (bot) is dishonest. Moderators should be here with an open profile. I'm not talking about admins and MC programmers. I'm talking about public moderators.

Look at Renat's profile, an open profile: name, surname, where he works, where he lives, and on Facebook in what city, and even personal photos. And he will have more 'enemies' than you and I put together.

What could a moderator have done in the past if he's afraid to reveal his profile? I'm only talking about moderators here who punish people PUBLICLY.

2. Our real life (and the life you see/inspire - on TV) - is known.
Let's make our life here on the mql5 forum better than the real life and than the TV? This is within our power.

That's it now.

I agree, they put pictures on the profile, no information who and where from and start trolling like ragtag wolves, being rude, rude to normal people. maybe they should forbid pictures, empty profiles to express their stupid worthless bullshit?

Mischek:
You're sick of apologizing.
sad in the thread without you, sorry. :))

sergeev:
sad in a branch without you, sorry. :))

I remember the 4th forum from time to time, about 8 years ago, when there were more advanced and less stingy.

It was interesting and cozy.

The meanies come late, but they're plentiful, and they're crowding out.

Mischek:

Stinginess comes late, but it is plentiful and crowding out

That is the general trend.

sergeev:
sad in a branch without you, sorry. :))
It's quite simple, by the way, to create an account and post to the feed. Who needs it, will subscribe. Password to hand out if desired.

then it's better to wait for the blogs. the feed is kind of small-font.
Reason: