Interesting and Humour - page 4417

Петр:

Hello to everybody who still remembers me.
Not quite sure why I've got an "1" in my name, but OK.

Svinozavr - he's Svinozavr on the 5th. He's also Peter Zabriski.

I still have to get oriented, but I'm already glad to see familiar nicknames. Hi!:))

===
I would have loved to talk to you sooner, but that's what happened. No disrespect.

Come on, is it possible to forget such a legendary person, you've made yourselves immortal with your creative work). Where have you been?

Uladzimir Izerski:

Oh, what a bunch of people!!!!! Haven't seen you in ages. Thought I'd given up on the markets, but I' m not. Join us.

Hello, Nette!
I'm glad you're alive.

Gentlemen - where's the topic of 'Friday', and that all the 'competent' traders are going into cash?

And rest .... ??? !!!

Hit me up - I can't find it.

I'm in the cache right now. have the urge to write on "Friday", I have it, as a true trader - it's coming up now.

I'd appreciate it.

Петр:

Hi everyone who still remembers me.
Not quite sure why I've got an "1" in my name, but okay.

I still have to get oriented, but I'm already glad to see familiar nicknames. Hi!:))

===
Would have been happy to communicate sooner, but - as it happens. No disrespect.

I DON'T REMEMBER... :-)

What's still alive?

How are the socks there in the background nauta?

And the theme of how to swing there for CONTEXT????

How do you put your feet up there?

Come on,come on,come on,come on,???? :-)

I am kindly glad to read you!!!! Mr. HUNDRED!!!

You've taught me a lot. Thank you.

It looks like you're the reason the Friday topic was taken down... :-)

PYSYA How is Peter, how are the ships, the river? How is the Griboyedov Channel? :-)

(Not in it myself, but it's there).

Петр:

Hello, everyone who still remembers me.
I don't quite understand why I've got an "1" in my name, but OK.

===
I would have liked to communicate earlier, but it just so happens. No disrespect.

There was a clone there. Are you the sweetest, sir?

Петр:

Hello, everyone who still remembers me.
I don't quite understand why I've got an "1" in my name, but OK.

===
I wish I could communicate earlier, but it's just the way it is. No disrespect.

Fake? hmmm, without swear words, Fake?

I'm sorry. I need clarification.

"...I still have to get my bearings, but it's good to see familiar faces. Hi! :))" - that's not right.

Roman Shiredchenko:

Gentlemen - where's the topic about "Friday" and all "competent" traders going into cash?

Humour jokes are only allowed in designated areas)

I wonder.

How do I prove I'm me? You want me to throw in a new indicator? It's hard to confuse my programming style with anyone else's.

And yes. Zabriskie's not a clone. I was just banned back then, so I took a new nickname.

And now I'm still good old Swinosaurs.

Петр:

I wonder.

How do I prove I'm me? You want me to throw in a new indicator? It's hard to confuse my programming style with anyone else's.

And yes. Zabriskie's not a clone. I was just banned at the time and took a new nickname.

And now I'm still good old Swinosaurs.

There was a merge of old and MQL5 forum (a few years ago). "1" was added to the logins from the old forum. If you didn't have a MQL5 login at that time, it means you became "login "+"1" after the merger.

Vladimir Karputov:

There was a merger between the old and MQL5 forum (a few years ago). "1" was added to the logins from the old forum. If you didn't have MQL5 login at that time, it means that you became "login "+"1" after the merge.

I see. Thank you.

===
Did you get legitimized? :D

Reason: