Interesting and Humour - page 4416

Aleksey Nikolayev:

Yes, brunettes with bows come in very handy... )

well, that's true..... but i used to listen to vanessa may on cassette tapes back in uni, i think she's a retired lady with a bow )))

Igor Makanu:

well, that's true..... but i used to listen to vanessa may on cassette tapes back in uni, i think she's a retired lady with a bow ))))

dyed blonde to you for reminding me of the lady's age.)

InNorse mythology,theValkyrie is the daughter of a glorious warrior orkonung, who rides her winged horse over the battlefield and decides which warrior survives the battle and which dies. The dead are sent to the heavenly hall,Valhalla. Fertile dew drips from her horse's mane (the cloud) and light emanates from her sword.

The NTV channel is raising money for an imported sliding endoprosthesis for a boy, which costs 3 million roubles. I cannot understand why such prostheses could not be produced in Russia, for example at the Kalashnikov Concern's facilities. Just today there was a programme about the new AK assault rifle that was created there. Basically the same pieces of metal and it's a piece of cake to make such a prosthesis for them, all the more so as there are conversion plans. (((

khorosh:
The NTV channel is raising money for an imported sliding endoprosthesis for a boy, which costs 3 million roubles. I cannot understand why production of such prosthesis could not be started in Russia, for example at Kalashnikov Concern facilities. Just today there was a programme about the new AK assault rifle that was created there. Basically the same pieces of metal and it's a piece of cake to make such a prosthesis for them, all the more so as there are conversion plans. (((

sanctions Krosh.

the raw materials are imported. we don't make them here.

I even wanted to produce it (raw material).

But I can't find a partner yet.

Hi to all of you who still remember me.
I haven't quite understood why I've added an "1" to my name, but OK.

Svinozavr - he's Svinozavr on the 5th. He's also Peter Zabriski.

I still have to get oriented, but I'm already glad to see familiar nicknames. Hi!:))

===
I would have been glad to communicate earlier, but that's what happened. No disrespect.

There is a thread where English users have been discussing the difference between the terminal and the trading platform (and also discussing the difference between Bloomberg and MetaTrader) for 2 days
The differencebetween Bloomberg and Meta Trader terminals

• MetaTrader 4 Help - Client Terminal - User Guide
  • MetaTrader 5 Help - Trading Platform - User Guide

If you are interested, join us.

Петр:

Hello to everybody who still remembers me.
I don't quite understand why I got an "1" in my name, but okay.

I still have to get oriented, but I'm already glad to see familiar nicknames. Hi!:))

===
I wish I could communicate sooner, but that's what happened. No disrespect.

Hi. Make yourself comfortable

Петр:

Hello, everyone who still remembers me.
I don't quite understand why I got a one in my name, but that's okay.

===
I would have liked to communicate sooner, but it just so happens. No disrespect.

Oh, what a bunch of people!!!!! Haven't seen you in ages. Thought I'd given up on the markets, but no, you're not. Join us.

Sergey Golubev:

There is a thread where English users have been discussing the difference between a terminal and a trading platform (and also discussing the difference between Bloomberg and MetaTrader) for two days...

From there:

no Bloomberg it's no terminal it's a TV channel

Reason: