Interesting and Humour - page 4394

Vitaly Muzichenko:

No, Vitaly. It was like that when they didn't know that word. And now, if the internet goes down, everyone will call the ISPs in a frenzy and yell until they are hoarse, but not one will go out for a walk.

It's an oil painting...

Alexey Viktorov:

No, Vitaly. It was like that when they didn't know that word. And now, if the internet goes down, everyone will call the ISPs in a frenzy and yell hoarse, but none of them will go for a walk.

Oil painting...

Yeah, it used to be just fun without all those gadgets.

My youngest is on the internet all day. I certainly resent it, but the answer is simply, "so what else is there to do?" I remember myself always missing a day, there were plenty of things to do.

Now really, if they shut down the internet, it won't be fun.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

Yes, it used to be just fun without all those gadgets.

My youngest is online all day long. Of course I resent that, but the answer is simply, "so what else is there to do?" I remember myself always missing a day, there were plenty of things to do.

Now really, if they shut down the internet, it won't be fun.

Not fun, it's a little bit different.

And it's not even about social media.

Although, it might not work out. They'll absorb the budget and that will be the end of it.

It's not like they couldn't block Telegram

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

It's not fun, it's a little bit different.

And it's not even about social media.

It might not work, though. They will use the budget and that will be the end of it.

They couldn't block Telegram, could they?

I take it you're back to politics?

No, I am not going in that direction at all, I mean that it was good without the Internet, reading books, doing something useful or useless, but we were busy in the air and in motion.

Now everywhere you look, there are sociopaths everywhere, the word "friends" has lost its original meaning.

And with the Internet we receive news about politics faster than the politicians themselves, and then there are discussions in the kitchens of "everyone and everything. Political news should be banned in principle, half of it is a lie, don't discuss politicians so much and nothing will change.

P.S. With the Internet, there are hardly any guys left, just half pokers who look like girls and can't hammer a nail into a wall to hang a painting.
Unhappy girls now, it's very hard for them to find a real husband and it's the Internet that's to blame. I used to go to the garage with my father, but try to keep your child away from the computer now.

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I take it you're back into politics?

No, I'm not going in that direction at all, I mean that it was good without the Internet, reading books, collecting puzzles, doing something useful or useless, but we were busy outdoors and in motion.

Now everywhere you look, there are sociopaths everywhere, the word "friends" has lost its original meaning.

And with the Internet we get news about politics faster than the politicians themselves, and then there are discussions in the kitchens of "everyone and everything. Political news should be banned in principle, half of it is a lie, don't discuss politicians so much and nothing will change.

He's just delighted that his post with political overtones was deleted without being banned. He wants to do it again... Will it work?

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I take it you're back into politics?

No, I'm not going in that direction at all, I mean that it was good without the Internet, reading books, collecting puzzles, doing something useful or useless, but we were busy outdoors and in motion.

And with the Internet we get news about politics faster than the politicians themselves, and then there are discussions in the kitchens of "everyone and everything. Political news should be banned in principle, half of the lies there, do not discuss politicians so much and nothing will change.

P.S. With the Internet, there are hardly any guys left, just half pokers who look like girls and can't hammer a nail into a wall to hang a picture.
Unhappy girls now, it's very hard for them to find a real husband and it's the Internet that's to blame. I used to go to the garage with my father, but try to keep your child away from the computer now.

What's politics got to do with it? I don't give a shit about it. This resource you're sitting on right now could be blocked. The servers that are overseas, too. MT servers. I thought there was going to be some constructiveness. How to get around bans and all that.

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

Isn't a picture like that forbidden?

I was putting up a video on the same subject. Deleted

Don't lie to me. You were making a political throwback on the subject of "fuck it! They're clamping down on rights! Now we're going to be like the Chinese!"

Artyom Trishkin:
Don't lie to me. You were making a political splash about "what the hell! they are clamping down on our rights! now we will be like the chinese!

The throw-in wasn't planned at all. The video was a bit emotional, I admit. But it's a really hot topic. And exciting.

And the Duma doesn't decide anything at all. I don't want to discuss Trump's actions, or the Duma's. It's about the very possible fact of the lockdown. It won't be OK or VK that gets shut down. That's exactly what will stay. All OS updates, support will stop. Forex will shut down.

As far as I understand, communication with the server that will not be in Russia will be terminated.

ALEXEY NIKOLAEV:

The throw-in wasn't planned at all. The video was a bit emotional, I admit. But it's a really hot topic. And exciting.

And the Duma doesn't decide anything at all. I don't want to discuss Trump's actions, or the Duma's. It's about the very possible fact of the lockdown. It won't be OK or VK that gets shut down. That's exactly what will stay. All OS updates, support will stop. Forex will shut down.

As I understand it, communication with the server, which will not be on the territory of the Russian Federation, will stop

Have you not been to the recent seminar in Yerevan?

Doing business without advertising is like winking at girls in total darkness.

Reason: