Interesting and Humour - page 4032

Nachyn Anaiool:

beauty!

The question immediately arises - where do they get fresh water from these rocks and what do they do for a living? It doesn't look like fishermen - not a single boat. Purely for tourists?

STARIJ:

Where are the bleachers?

There are folding chairs in the gorges, you can't see them in the photo)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

The question immediately arises - where do they get fresh water from these rocks and what do they do for a living? It doesn't look like fishermen - not a single boat. Is it purely for tourists?

You can see everything for tourists) Tourists make money for them, it seems so to me)

Cool stadium.

Probably takes up 25% of the country's territory))

Denis Sartakov:

What kind of people...

advertising of alcoholic beverages and a depraved way of life is doing its job and the result is visible, or rather the result is by the ballot box.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
The liquor and debauchery advertisements are doing their job, the result is visible, or rather the result is by the ballot box.

Respectfully.

Do you know what debauchery is?

Andrey Kisselyov:
Advertising of alcoholic drinks and a depraved way of life does its job, the result is evident, or rather the result near the bin.

Respectfully.

Maybe they really did throw it away, things happen...

Denis Sartakov:

or maybe they really did throw it away, things happen...

like out of the car after a boozefest so she wouldn't dirty the seat covers?
That's possible. She probably went to the bin to get rid of the excess, but she couldn't resist the weight of the booze coming over her and collapsed right away.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
like out of the car after a boozefest so she doesn't dirty the seat covers?
It's more likely that she went to the bin to get rid of the excess, but she couldn't resist the weight of the booze coming over her and collapsed right away.

Respectfully.

I must be the only one who feels sorry for her.

Nachyn Anaiool:

I must be the only one who feels sorry for her.

Pity also kills. only slowly.

Respectfully.
Reason: