Interesting and Humour - page 4038

how do you explain it, materialists:
I'm talking to a woman who tells me: "I feel uneasy, I know something is wrong at the dacha, I ask my husband to go there, I tell him I'm worried, we get to the dacha, the doors are open, I feel someone was there, I try to find traces, I find a lighter left under the bed".

The woman not only sensed the presence of an unauthorised person in her dacha but also found material evidence of that (her husband is a non-smoker and leads a sporty lifestyle).

Respectfully.

Artyom Trishkin:
And I imagined a person who even makes flies die :))
that was 15 years ago, based on the degree of development over 15 years, who, in terms of size, could die from such a person now if flies were dying 15 years ago?
Based on your conclusions.

Respectfully.

Evgeny Belyaev:

We've had a summer like this too.

)))) yes, the transition will be easy, without withdrawal

khorosh:
So there is a source of toxic fumes in the flat.

Andrey Kisselyov:
When you reach a certain degree of perfection, you don't care about flies and other insects. 15 years ago I noticed there were no flies in my house, so I decided to see what was going on and why they were gone.
observing....
a fly flies into the house, flies about 10-15 seconds, then falls to the floor and begins to whirl on the floor as though it were sprayed with dichlorvos from head to toe. such sharp plummet and dance on the floor, after several seconds of rolling on the floor zamolkata.

Respectfully.

I'm far from perfect.

and I'm trying to be modest.)

Andrey Kisselyov:
that was 15 years ago, based on the degree of development over 15 years, who, in terms of size, could die from such a person now if flies were dying 15 years ago?
based on your conclusions.

With respect.
If you are a psychologist, maybe you are also a psychic and you probably wished the flies to die and get out of the flat).

khorosh:
If you are a psychologist, maybe you are also a psychic and probably wish the flies would die and get out of the flat).
psychic translated as super sensitive, as I usually say any allergic person can be classified as psychic.
about the flies, i have not wished them anything, just observed why this happens in my house, this was written before.

Respectfully.

P.S. as for me personally, I will not spread about my abilities and capacities, consider that they are within the range of an average statistical person.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm far from perfect.

I'm trying to be modest.)

being more perfect doesn't mean you stand out from society.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:
psychic translates to super sensitive, as I usually say any allergic person can be classified as psychic.

Respectfully.

P.S. as for me personally, I will not expand on my capabilities and abilities, consider that they are within the range of an average statistical person,

A psychic, as opposed to an allergic person, is not sensitive to smell of herbs or flowers. He is able to sense a person's thoughts with his sixth sense and can influence his psyche.

khorosh:
A psychic, unlike an allergist, is not sensitive to the smell of herbs and flowers. He can sense a person's thoughts and influence their psyche with his sixth sense.

I translated your word if you do not know what is meant by people who can communicate with other people on the level of direct contact, out of distance, there is no need to confuse the terms.

Respectfully.

Andrey Kisselyov:

I translated your word to you, if you don't know what people are called who can interact with other people on the level of direct contact, outside the distance, there is no need to confuse the concepts.

Respectfully.

And what concepts am I confusing? Explain it to me in more detail.
Reason: