[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 393

khorosh: Do you think this woman can be justified in any way?
Yeah, you're definitely out of luck with her. I'm sorry.

khorosh:

Do you think this woman can be justified in any way?

Of course there is. She took care of her offspring - she is a female. The opposite of that is women killing their offspring for the sake of an idyllic cohabitation with their current man. (In your case the priority for the woman was her offspring, which is biologically correct, as indeed from any point of view). It would be different if she felt you were supporting several women at the same time... Then she would try to get rid of the competition....

khorosh:

I'll give you an example: I lived with a woman who had a schoolgirl daughter. This woman regularly, secretly bought for herself and her daughter, all the most delicious and nutritious, and carefully hid the traces of his feast. I received a meagre ration, which was justified by the fact that prices were going up and there wasn't enough money. Do you think this woman can be justified in any way?

Are you a child? ) Stole your sweets? )))

You did the right thing, the right thing in general was that you bought her the tastiest... )

khorosh:

It has been written and re-written 100 times. So there is no need to repeat it at 101. Anyway, there is a limit to what you can do without being selfish and self-serving. Here's an example: I lived with a woman who had a schoolgirl daughter. This woman regularly, secretly bought all the tastiest and most caloric food for herself and her daughter, and carefully hid the traces of her feast. I received a meagre ration, which was justified by the fact that prices were going up and there wasn't enough money. Do you think it is possible to justify this woman?

If you earn enough money and provide for your woman, you will eat on an equal footing. If a man cannot take care of his family's well-being, a woman tries to take care of herself.

khorosh:

It has been written and rewritten 100 times. So there is no need to repeat it at 101. Anyway, there is a limit to what you can do without being selfish and self-serving. Here's an example: I lived with a woman who had a schoolgirl daughter. This woman regularly, secretly bought all the tastiest and most caloric food for herself and her daughter, and carefully hid the traces of her feast. I received a meagre ration, which was justified by the fact that prices were going up and there wasn't enough money. Do you think it is possible to justify this woman?

Maybe she did not take you seriously for a long time, it was just convenient to "be with a man". In general, I read the "meagre" ration, and it is harsh to live with you. At all times I found a way, if not super tasty, then at least "calorically" to feed myself and those who were dependent on me.

I only once, during a week-long hike, a part of our food supplies drowned, and another part was snatched away by a mongrel bear. We had nothing to eat; we made some decoction of roots or bark, and a rusk or cracker a day. In addition we had to walk 30-40 km a day with a 50 kg rucksack. On the fourth day thoughts of cannibalism started to appear, half-jokingly, but all the same, I drove as hard as I could) But then I ate my fill for a fortnight)

Another example. A truck driver I know went out with a woman who did not work, but he earned good money and gave it all to her. A year goes by, a holiday is approaching, he tells her: "Well, my dear, shall we go to Egypt for a holiday? She says to him: - but what for, you do not have money...? What do you mean, no money? I gave you all the money I had. She couldn't explain anything. No, that's all. After that he left her. She had a grown daughter. Probably sent some of it to her, kept some for a rainy day. How about that?

khorosh:

Another example. A truck driver I know got involved with a woman who did not work, but he earned good money and gave it all to her. A year goes by, a holiday is approaching, he tells her: "Well, my dear, shall we go to Egypt for a holiday? She says to him: - but what for, you do not have money...? What do you mean, no money? I gave you all the money I had. She couldn't explain anything. No, that's all. After that he left her. She had a grown daughter. Probably sent some of the money back to her, saved some for a rainy day. How about that?

It's hard to say, as in your case. The child is not shared, so she takes care of herself and her child. ( she thinks that she has worked off the money she received)

There's a cooler example in the next thread, a young couple runs a meta-reader mobile when they need money, and your trucker is mixed up, the woman is not a bank.

khorosh:

Another example. A truck driver I know went out with a woman who did not work, but he earned good money and gave it all to her. A year goes by, a holiday is approaching, he tells her: "Well, my dear, shall we go to Egypt for a holiday? She says to him: - but what for, you do not have money...? What do you mean, no money? I gave you all the money I had. She couldn't explain anything. No, that's all. After that he left her. She had a grown daughter. Probably sent some of it to her, kept some for a rainy day. How about that?

That's just one example. There are some good women out there, you shouldn't say that. There is no smoke without fire, understand that. I believe there should always beplanning, organisation, motivation and control. And relationships are no exception. How hard can it be?!

rustein:
There's a better example in the next thread, a young couple runs a methreader mobile when they need money, and your trucker is confused, the woman is not a bank.

That's right. He got confused.
Reason: