Interesting and Humour - page 4026

Andrey Kisselyov:
And also a clear construction of phrases that make everything clear, flawless diction, posture, hairstyle and clothes.

Sincerely.

Yes, they're using some kind of jargon now, apparently they think it would be easier to understand))

Let's make Sanskrit jokes now.

Especially since the moderator can't ban us if anything

Alexey Volchanskiy:

Yes, they're using some kind of nerd language now, apparently they think it will make more sense to people ))).

Or they just came from there and went straight to the screen to amuse the audience.

Sincerely.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are many Uzbeks and Tajiks working in my neighbourhood in the shops. I say hello to many of them, sometimes we chat, if we have time. I often ask where are you from? None of them name their country, they all say the names of towns, villages, kishlaks, etc. It's funny, I know where Samarkand is. But where is the village with the name you can't say.... you have to ask the country.

Downstairs in the supermarket, an Uzbek sells dried fruit.

Price tags: so-and-so sultanas, so-and-so sultanas, and then a foreign sultana.

I ask: were sultanas that are "not foreign" grown on Red Square?

Answer: no, they were from Uzbekistan.

- Then where did the foreign ones come from?

- They are Afghan.

- But then it turns out that "not foreign" sultanas are Russian?

- Of course.

- Then what is Uzbekistan?

- It is Russia.

- Who are you then, sitting here in your skullcap?

- I am a Russian of Uzbek nationality!

And he smiles, so happy, so contented. He speaks Russian fluently, correctly and cleanly.

СанСаныч Фоменко:

Downstairs in the supermarket, an Uzbek is selling dried fruit.

Price tags: so-and-so sultanas, so-and-so sultanas, and then foreign sultanas

I ask: were sultanas that are "not foreign" grown on Red Square?

Answer: no, they were from Uzbekistan.

- Then where did the foreign ones come from?

- They are Afghan.

- But then it turns out that "not foreign" sultanas are Russian?

- Of course.

- Then what is Uzbekistan?

- It is Russia.

- Who are you then, sitting here in your skullcap?

- I am a Russian of Uzbek nationality!

And he smiles, so happy, so contented. He speaks Russian fluently, correctly and cleanly.

Yes, the guys are mostly cheerful. I was buying watermelon from a young guy in a pavilion, some oriental music is playing, and he is working and dancing )).

Alexey Volchanskiy:
Yes, the guys are cheerful for the most part. I was buying watermelon from a young guy in a pavilion and some oriental music was playing, he was working and dancing )).

I have met many nationalities, but the funniest are the Armenians. Why this is so, I don't know, probably because they are the oldest nation. The Azerbaijanis are the least talkative and the least cheerful, and they have some problems with their sense of humour.

In confession:

- Sin?

- Sinned, Father. Sloth overtakes me.

- You have to fight laziness.

- So fight laziness, Father!

Vitaly Muzichenko:

I have met many nationalities, but the funniest are the Armenians. Why this is so, I don't know, probably because they are the oldest nation. Azerbaijanis are the least talkative and the least cheerful, and they have some problems with their sense of humour.

I think I told you that in the late 80s I worked as a foreman at a reinforced concrete factory and commanded the construction battalions. The company consisted almost entirely of Kazakhs, I had one Uzbek and one Armenian in my brigade. Everyone owed the Armenian a debt, even the company commander.)

transcendreamer:

Let's make Sanskrit jokes now.

Especially since a moderator can't ban us if anything

Vj;yjj b nfr/)

Reason: