EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 664

_Tatarin_:
Can you be more specific about why you think so?

I wrote about 1.3931.
[삭제]
yes deflated upwards ))
Tantrik:
OK, I get it... when it turns around.
What do you mean when...... We're not fortune-tellers. When it turns around, it turns around. I said I'll let you know..... but i could be wrong....
[삭제]
strangerr:

I wrote about 1.3931.
maybe 1.3998 ?, and up there...
[삭제]
congratulations to all on page 666:)
[삭제]
terentyevdd:
congratulations to all on page 666:)
Same page as all the others.

Tantrik That's my humour, don't take it personally. I said I could be wrong, but it's not time to go down yet, that's all....... Believe it or not... I'm like .... you know what I mean........

But what's funniest is your question "When?" the answer is one. Fuck knows. I'm being soft and I think a lot of people will support my answer..... in the end 666......

Ekonom:
the same page as all the others
I once (about 10 years ago) saw a "kid's" 99 with music blaring all over the street, number plate 666, suddenly turn in front of a tram... the tram didn't have time to stop .... :-))))))))
[삭제]
AlexSTAL:
I once (about 10 years ago) saw a 'lad's' 99 with music blasting across the street, bearing number 999, suddenly turn in front of a tram... the tram didn't have time to stop .... :-))))))))
they're "lame in the head", what's that got to do with numbers?
Ekonom:
so" lame in the head", what do the numbers have to do with it?
my mistake... it's not 999, it's 666.... page 666...