That's it. Stop... Discovered a new way to make money quietly with a robot. - page 2

Mickey Moose:

There's even a show called "The Kitchen" on CBC.

It's a good show, too bad it's over.

MartyHoper:

Hello,

Is it normal that the pending order was deleted due to GEP? There was a pending order on DAH and this morning there was a GEP of 150 pips and it didn't WORK!

Can a DC do that?

The broker has a document "Agreement on Quoting System and Trading Operations".

You have to read it and look at your example and understand why it was cancelled.

You can also ask your broker's support - they will explain it to you with reference to the points of this document.

MartyHoper:

Hello,

Is it normal that the pending order was deleted due to GEP? There was a pending order on DAH and this morning there was a GEP of 150 pips and it didn't WORK!

Can a OC do that?

Yes, it can. There was no price at which it would open. It may have opened at the first price after the gap if the stop loss on the order didn't hit the gap.

Alexander Ivanov:

At first I traded with Ilan simply by specifying the trend direction and the robot traded only in the specified direction.

The robot did not open buy on high and did not open sell on low and waited for the price to go higher than 15-20 points (150-200).

If I set directions myself, my trading is more profitable than on autopilot. If on one of the pairs there is a drawdown -50-100 points, then on this pair I stop the robot for a while.

Now I do it this way - I take dollar and yen pairs. about 7 currency pairs.

And I run the robot in the following way:

AUDUSD to sell.

NZDUSD - to buy

EURUSD - on sale

GBPUSD - buy direction

USDJPY - for sell

USDCHF - for sale

AUDJPY- for sell

I do it for 1-2 days.

Then I change everything the other way round on every pair. I specify the trade direction.

And again it stays like that for 1-2 days.

I had to open 128 accounts to have all combinations.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

You had to open 128 accounts to have all the combinations.

how is that?

I think it saves me from all sorts of strong movements of the damn dollar :))

And now I don't watch the news at all.

NZDUSD - I sell for the whole week or 2-3 days.

AUDUSD - buy for a whole week or 2-3 days.

GBPUSD - sell

EURUSD - buy.

Then in 2-3 days or a week I change directions. (I don't even watch the news).

Alexander Ivanov:

how's that?

I was joking.

But if we take Sell as 0 and Buy as 1, then all possible options for 7 pairs will be from 0000000 to 1111111. Didn't you learn that in school?

But if you know how to identify current trends and their reversals, as well as their levels, you do not need a trading robot. You will still be sitting in front of your computer all the time and control the robot.

Petros Shatakhtsyan:

I was just kidding.

But if we take Sell as 0 and Buy as 1, then all possible options for 7 pairs will be from 0000000 to 1111111. Didn't you learn that in school?

But if you know how to identify current trends and their reversals, as well as their levels, you do not need a trading robot. You will be sitting at your computer all the time and control the robot anyway.

So why do you need a robot?

I turn the robot on in one direction and forget it for a day, two days or a week.

It helps a lot when you go to work (I work at a construction site). At work I don't even think about the news or how the trade is going.

And before, when the robot was trading on autopilot - I used to go through mt4 via RDP during my breaks... It was a pain in the ass and a hassle.

Although my robot was optimized, but I was still interested in its trading, like "see how it trades, see how the coven is going", etc.

Reason: