The fate of the world's currencies in the wake of the demise of the dollar. - page 26

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

The US is a young nation.

Who is older?

Arkadii Zagorulko:

About foreign debt, it's relative. It's like an unemployed person owes $1k and a person with a $5k salary owes the same.

If you compare the external public debt, always with the GDP ratio.

And that's where it all falls into place. The US is far from the first. 99%

There are countries likeSwitzerland 411%

Belgium 338%

Great Britain 314%

And then there is Uganda 27% Probably Ugandans are just happy.

And then there is the potential, what will happen to the World without the USA?

That's a coefficient I could not find. Well my subjective opinion, with this coefficient, Uganda, Zambia 25% Uzbekistan 11%, would end up together with many like it in the top.

Although it takes a long time to calculate. And here we have nice figures (how much the U.S. should).

Why are you doing this all of a sudden?

Well, could not at least another 2-3 pages to wait?

You've ruined everything...

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Please bother to go back to the first point.
You are trying to take the topic in a different direction.
It wouldn't have been written if you hadn't told me that I first had to figure out who owes who and what the US national debt is.
So please bother to answer for your words and say - what is the U.S. national debt...?

Arkadii Zagorulko:

About foreign debt, it's relative. It's like an unemployed person owes $1K and a person with a $5K salary owes the same.

If you compare the external public debt, always with the coefficient of GDP.

I've heard in passing that it's a good idea to also include their debt. That is, their debt X minus their debt Y.

The picture could change a lot.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

Please bother to go back to the first point.
You are trying to take the topic in a different direction.
It wouldn't have been written if you hadn't told me that I first had to figure out who owes who and what the US national debt is.
So please bother to answer for your words and say - what is the U.S. national debt...?

There is only 30% external debt, the rest is owed by brother to brother and brother to brother.

Of the 70% domestic debt, 30% is owed to the government.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

In current years, the rouble is no longer so tightly tied to oil.

Is there any confirmation of this? Because I went to Google and there's a completely different data .... For example:

Дмитрий:

Who is older?

1. Elam, 3200 BC. (Iran)
2. Egypt, 3000 BC.
3. Vanlang, 2897 BC. (Vietnam)
4. Shang-Yin, 1600 B.C. (China)
5. Kush, 1070 BC. (Sudan)
6. Sri Lanka, 377 BC.
7. Chin, 300 B.C. (Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Republic of Korea)
8. Iberia, 299 B.C. (Georgia)
9. Greater Armenia, 190 B.C. (Armenia)
10. Yamato, 250 AD. (Japan)
11. Great Bulgaria, 632. (Bulgaria)
The list could go on. The US is a young country. And not one with centuries of history.

Igor Konyashin:

Is there any confirmation of this? Because I looked it up on Google and it's a completely different data .... Here, for example:

I didn't mean that literally. I misspoke. But recently the ruble was rising and oil was falling, and there were also times when oil was falling and the ruble wasn't following the downward trend. That's the kind of surges I mean. When that happens, it suggests that the rouble will gradually lose its dependence on oil.

Maksim Dlugoborskiy:

1. Elam, 3200 BC. (Iran)
2. Egypt, 3000 BC.
3. Vanlang, 2897 BC. (Vietnam)
4. Shan-Yin, 1600 BC. (China)
5. Kush, 1070 BC. (Sudan)
6. Sri Lanka, 377 BC.
7. Chin, 300 BC. (Democratic People's Republic of Korea and Republic of Korea)
8. Iberia, 299 BC. (Georgia)
9. Greater Armenia, 190 BC. (Armenia)
10. Yamato, 250. (Japan)
11. Great Bulgaria, 632. (Bulgaria)
The list could go on and on. The US is a young country. And not one with centuries of history.

Those countries are long gone.

You don't confuse the words "country" and "people". A country is a legal entity.

The US country has existed since the 18th century until now.

What country older than the US still exists today with its constitution and currency?

Or what currency has existed as long as the US dollar?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

There is only 30% external debt, the rest is owed by brother to brother and brother to brother.

Of the 70% domestic debt, 30% is owed to the state.

And what do you mean by that?

Reason: