Interesting and Humour - page 3979

Petr Baskakov:

In the evening - one light source - a table lamp - and vacuum it up.

Oops, I'll have to try that, I used to do that in the hungry 90s when I was fighting mosquitoes

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

without making mistakes - without making discoveries )

The Bible says "...seek wisdom and the rest will follow...".

if you're for gaining experience, making constant mistakes and rediscovering what you've already discovered.....

There is generational wisdom, and it's important. What you think is secondary in relation to it, because it has been developed over centuries. If you want to act contrary to it, go step on mistakes that someone has already checked, if you want to act according to it, you will save time on discovering other things that come after it.

If you use your terminology in programming, we should not use a library written by someone else before and should write code from scratch forever.

Respectfully.

transcendreamer:

An inflexible adherence to "what our elders say" and a lack of desire to rethink has led, for example, to the disappearance of the Sumerian, and later the Egyptian, Assyro-Babylonian civilisation.

no one knows what happened to them and where they went, we can only speculate and guess, again based on our terminology and thinking.

respectfully.

Alexey Volchanskiy:

There are microscopic midges breeding in the flat. I assume they are drosophilias. There were no flies or mosquitoes all summer, and then they started. Crawling around the screen, mating, annoying beyond belief.

I bought a fumigator that plugs into a socket. It works on mosquitoes, gnats don't care about it.

Anybody have any experience with what to poison it with?

rottenness is removed,

all gnats fly to the light at night, turn on a desk lamp with an incandescent bulb,

dichlorvos

fly tape near the light bulb on the ceiling

continue? )

ZS: slippers )

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

ZS: slipper )

Revolver... Better an anti-aircraft gun...

Alexandr Bryzgalov:

remove the rot,

all midges fly to the light at night, turn on a desk lamp with a light bulb,

dichlorvos

duct tape around the light bulb on the ceiling.

shall we go on? )

ZS: slipper )

I'm aware of the rot, I don't keep anything of the sort, all fruit goes straight into the fridge. I won't use dichlorvos, it'll kill you.

I've got some tape, though. I'll hang it in the kitchen overnight. Slippers won't help, they're nimble bastards and fly on fuzzy logic trajectories.)

Artyom Trishkin:

A revolver... Better an anti-aircraft gun...

Maybe a shotgun?

Alexey Volchanskiy:

I'm aware of rot, I don't keep anything of the kind, all fruit goes straight to the fridge. I won't use dichlorfos, it'll kill you.

But I've got some tape, I'll hang it in the kitchen overnight. Slippers won't help, they're nimble bastards and fly on fuzzy logic trajectories.)

A slice of orange or an apple under the sofa will do them fine too.)

Alexey Volchanskiy:

How about a shotgun?

A panty eraser)))

Dmitry Fedoseev:

A panty eraser)))

If a rubber band doesn't help, there are spray cans; I tried one once and the whole floor was covered with mournful mosquitoes. The main thing is that it's quick.