I teach from scratch, as well as help newcomers to join the ranks of MQL4 professionals. - page 9

Andrey Dik:

The field of finance is full of paradoxes and psychological contradictions...

Why would a person learn to program in a language that is designed to make money? - So the teacher is not successful in trading?

Why create a signal? - So it is easier to make money from signals than from trading?

Why work "for a penny" in freelancing MQL pros? - So they couldn't create a profitable robot?

Why sell a profitable robot if it is really profitable?

I.e., there is no logic and sense in sharing something for the sake of money that can make you money. Nonsense.

Well you have everything laid out just in terms of money. It's like you're not interested in anything in life except money.

That's logical, but it doesn't mean that your whole life is based on it... )))

Alexey Volchanskiy:

That's right, it's all laid out correctly, except for freelancing. Freelancing employs programmers who may not be able to create strategies or even trade at all. But they are good programmers and are able to hammer orders day in and day out.

In freelancing are not just programmers. They are former traders, not established or unsuccessful, but all have tried trading. In addition, freelancers declare that as a rule, customers' ideas are 99% failures, and how do they know this? - So they try and test customers' EAs not just for tests and bugs, but they hope to find a good idea, which they can't develop themselves...

There really aren't any paradoxes. There is money and all activities for the sake of money should be reasonable, even more so now, this is not phone or telegraph trading as in the past century, profitable strategy creation is harder every day, experienced traders are being forced out of the market, the market is occupied either by very green traders or those who have created or have something really worthwhile, who have invested years in development, a lot of money, probably paid servers to have the fastest access (in short, they surely bear considerable monthly expenses). Or maybe they continue to freelance for fun? - I do not think so.)

Dmitry Sumsky:

Well, you have everything laid out just in terms of money. It feels like you are not interested in anything but money in life.

That's logical, but it doesn't mean that your whole life is based on it... )))

I'm interested in many things in life. Music, science (technology and space), I love fishing. But the money I'm talking about because here is a resource, near-financial, MQL. All the rest is kind of an afterthought on this forum.

As for the money, if they do not cheat, honestly, all ways are good. If you just think about it, a lot becomes clear as day in the actions of people who make that same money.

Well, maybe publishing trading panels and all sorts of utilities that have no trading idea and don't generate signals on their own is understandable. It is absolutely clear that such programs can be developed by people who are far away from trading just for the money earned on program sales. But indicators and Expert Advisors in the Market look strange to me from the point of view of expediency - they are profitable, aren't they?

Andrey Dik:

I am interested in many things in life. Music, science (technology and space), I like fishing. But I'm talking about money because it's a financial resource, MQL. All the rest is kind of an afterthought on this forum.

As for the money, if they do not cheat, honestly, all ways are good. If you just think about it, a lot becomes clear as day in the actions of people who make that same money.

Well, maybe publishing trading panels and all sorts of utilities that have no trading idea and don't generate signals on their own is understandable. It is absolutely clear that such programs can be developed by people who are far away from trading just for the money earned on program sales. But indicators and Expert Advisors in the Market look strange to me from the point of view of expediency - they are profitable, aren't they?

How profitable are they? I have met a lot of customers who are very far from trading, but they order indicators or Expert Advisors in order to put this rubbish in the Market. To be honest, I'm sinking my teeth into orders like that. In theory, I should not be interested in what I do and who will use it. Basically 99% of freelancers are earning their "kopeck" in freelance, but I can not. I can't get over myself to make a fake or "somehow" penny...

Dmitry Sumsky:
How can they be profitable? I have met a lot of customers who are very far from trading, but they order indicators or Expert Advisors in order to put this rubbish in the market. To be honest, I'm sinking my teeth into orders like that. In theory, I should not be interested in what I do and who will use it. Basically 99% of freelancers are earning their "kopeck" in freelance, but I can not. I can't get over myself to make a fake or "somehow" penny...

Well, that's what I'm talking about, it's a contradiction.

And okay if all the products were unique in the market (it's problematic for the resource at the time of publication), but they are identical to each other by 80% if not more, but the prices vary from $20 to infinity, and sometimes are just copies of free publicly available software.

Комбинатор:

Moreover, the worst thing is self-taught people who have never worked in a team with real professionals and think they are professionals.

It is them who then confidently rubbish and consider *** any code written in a style even a bit different from theirs.

There are some of them on this forum.

I came across it by accident, but it's spot on :) The search engine has thrown me onto this thread

Reason: