Interesting and Humour - page 3470

transcendreamer:
I just didn't know about the font until today.
On what basis then did you claim it wasn't an Astra?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
On what basis were you then claiming that it wasn't an Astra?
I didn't state that explicitly,
I just assumed that after the Times turned out to be such an expensive font (LOL)
Parataip would probably make an analogue, but it turns out they already did

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Dream on.
What does "dream" have to do with it? I was happy with my life in the USSR before and now in Russia. My parents worked - my children did not need anything, now I work and feed my family, and I only blame myself for my failures. A few years ago I was planning to move to Australia (population are former colonists and exiled convicts), who built everything themselves and achieved everything on their own, who now defend their independence from the British Empire. But not so long ago I realised that you don't have to go anywhere, everything you want now you can get here and now, you just have to put in the effort to do it. And that's true everywhere, everywhere you have to make an effort if you want to live better than the average citizen. Become a singer, write an interesting book, learn to play the piano - and stop whining! - Just do something about it.

Британская королева одобрила "Хартию следящих"
Британская королева одобрила "Хартию следящих"
  • hitech.vesti.ru
Ранее одобренный парламентом Великобритании законопроект о слежке за гражданами в интересах национальной безопасности подписала королева Елизавета II. Об этом сообщает Russia Today со ссылкой на Guardian. Закон в прессе прозвали "Хартией следящих", так как он наделяет правоохранительные органы и спецслужбы Соединенного Королевства...

Andrey Dik:

I guessed it all. Of course, who will admit that the problem is with him and not with the country? It's easier to blame it on Stalin and Lenin and Marx. And even though you don't want to do anything for your country, you don't want to work so much that you don't have enough money to go to another country that you like.

Thieves, lazybones and freeloaders who like to live on donations, you will not only suck in Russia, you will suck everywhere. To live well, you have to build this "well" around yourself. Go to Siberia, plow the land, plant wheat and cattle, hire workers in a few years, build homes for them, then found a city, become mayor of the city, establish an autonomous republic, self-identify, introduce your own currency, become president of your own country. A long and difficult road? - But a real and legitimate one. And you can dedicate yourself to the country in which you already live, you can also do a lot of good. And then say "look how much I have done for my country, and what has the country done for me"?

Since 9 May 2014, a new Article 280.1 has entered into force in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, which provides for liability forpublic calls for actions aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation.

Calls disseminated in the media or on the Internet are punishable by compulsory work (free community service) for up to 480 hours or imprisonment for up to five years. A journalist or editor in his or her personal capacity as an individual is liable to prosecution.

Separatism- a movement to secede, to separate and separate a part of the state or to create a new state unit or to grant autonomy to a part of the country.

2.An appealto any group of citizens,in any form(verbal, written or picture) will be consideredas an appeal.(oral, written, pictorial, visual-demonstrative (a poster, a photograph, a signature under a photograph), using technical means), which expresses the aspiration to unite the citizens with the purposeto influencetheir conscience, will and behaviour and provoke them to actions(not necessarily violent!) aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the country.)aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the country.

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Soon your dream of raising virgin lands for the good of the motherland may come true ))))

transcendreamer:
I didn't state that explicitly,
I just assumed that after the Times turned out to be such an expensive font (LOL)
Paratape would probably make an analogue, but it turns out they already have.
What was that one?

Vladimir Zubov:

On 9 May 2014, a new Article 280.1 entered into force in the Criminal Code of the Russian Federation, providing for liability forpublic calls for actions aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation.

Calls disseminated in the media or on the Internet are punishable by compulsory work (free community service) for up to 480 hours or imprisonment for up to five years. A journalist or editor in his or her personal capacity as an individual is liable to prosecution.

Separatism- a movement to secede, to separate and separate a part of the state or to create a new state unit or to grant autonomy to a part of the country.

2.An appealto any group of citizens,in any form(verbal, written or picture) will be consideredas an appeal.(oral, written, pictorial, visual-demonstrative (a poster, a photograph, a signature under a photograph), using technical means), which expresses the aspiration to unite the citizens with the purposeto influencetheir conscience, will and behaviour and provoke them to actions(not necessarily violent!) directed at violating the territorial integrity of the country.)aimed at violating the territorial integrity of the country.

=))))))))))))))))))))))))))) Soon your dream of raising virgin lands for the good of the motherland may come true ))))

Yeah. That's right. Go snitch on me.

I do not have a dream to raise virgin lands, all that I dreamed of has already come true - but who wants to legally live well, there are plenty of ways to live well. What I plan to do will come true, and if not, it is my fault, not the country I live in.

People who sing European songs so sweetly and lick the locusts in the form of the U.S. are more likely to be jailed.

Think about the words "plant a tree, build a house, raise a son". This is the basis for the survival of mankind and anything that contradicts this will lead to its destruction.

Andrey Dik:
What does "dream" have to do with it? I am happy with my life in the USSR before and now in Russia. My parents worked - my children did not need anything, now I work and feed my family, and I only blame myself for my failures. A few years ago I was planning to move to Australia (population are former colonists and exiled convicts), who built everything themselves and achieved everything on their own, who now defend their independence from the British Empire. But not so long ago I realised that you don't have to go anywhere, everything you want now you can get here and now, you just have to put in the effort to do it. And that's true everywhere, everywhere you have to make an effort if you want to live better than the average citizen. Become a singer, write an interesting book, learn to play the piano - and stop whining! - Just do something about it.
Where did you see me complaining about my life?

...and let me ask you this. So you think the colonisation of Australia is OK? And the colonization of America isn't?

Reason: