Interesting and Humour - page 3471

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Where did you see me complaining about my life?

Dmitry Fedoseev:

For the country, I went to school for physical education and passed the GTO norms, and I didn't even get a badge.

Andrey Dik:

Yeah. That's right. Go rat on me.

I don't have a dream of raising virgin lands, everything I dreamed of has already come true - but whoever wants to legally live well, there are plenty of ways to live well. What I plan to do will come true, if not, it is my fault, not the country I live in.

People who sing European songs so sweetly and lick the locusts in the form of the U.S. are more likely to be jailed.

Think about the words"plant a tree, build a house, raise a son". This is the basis for the survival of mankind and anything that contradicts this will lead to its destruction.

I agree with that, but don't look for enemies thousands of kilometres away and blame them for getting in the way.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

...and let me ask you this. So you think the colonisation of Australia is OK? And the colonization of America isn't?

I said the people of Australia are not colonisers and colonisation was Britain's doing and I was not defending Britain.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
What was that?
was me saying that the Astra is noticeably different from the Times

Vladimir Zubov:
I agree with that, but you should not look for enemies thousands of kilometres away and blame them for getting in the way.
Of course not, you don't need to look for enemies here either - you need to live here and now and build and rebuild what you already have here, that's what I'm talking about.

transcendreamer:
I was the one who said that Astra is markedly different from the Times
But you quoted my post in which a picture of two fonts (TimesNewRoman and Astra) was inserted. What was that?

Andrey Dik:
I said about the people of Australia - they were not colonisers, and colonisation was Britain's doing and I was not defending Britain.
What people? The Aborigines?

Andrey Dik:
... Become a singer, write an interesting book, learn to play the piano - and stop whining! - Just do something.

This is something)) You see, Soviet children weren't supposed to learn to play the piano, they were supposed to collect scrap metal and waste paper. And music school... that didn't count.

But the book is a good idea. Call it "My Life in the USSR", for example. And one of the episodes... how one girl had to go to music school, and her classmates wouldn't let her go from the collective scrap collection. Or how a boy from a large family took a bicycle wheel from a pile of scrap metal... ...and then the whole class nearly ripped him a new one.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Which people? The aborigines?
The exiled convicts are the backbone of Australia's visitor population. And now there are a lot of newcomers from all over the world, and those who want to work and achieve their goals, and those who are not used to work - they quickly become disillusioned and leave for their historic homeland. Many Russians there have left (lovers of freebies among Russians are very numerous), but also many who have remained in Australia, among them there are people known to Australians, who have done very much for this country on the other side of the world.

Andrey Dik:
The exiled convicts are the backbone of Australia's visitor population. And now there are a lot of newcomers from all over the world, and those who want to work and achieve the goal, and those who are not used to work - they quickly become disillusioned and leave for their historic homeland. Many Russians there have left (lovers of freebies among Russians are very numerous), but also many who have remained in Australia, among them there are people known to Australians who have done very much for this country on the other side of the world.
So these convicts are not colonisers? So the British drove the local population out of their places - they are bad, and the convicts then lived on those places, but they are good?
Reason: