Interesting and Humour - page 3468

transcendreamer:
Geopolitics is often about ambition, not logic
That is not the question, I want to understand why we should support Assad and not the opposition?

All right, really, let's call it a day.

Or we'll get a moderator on the scaffold.

It's pretty clear.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

I recently read a history of Paraguay. Explain, how is Assad any better? - Power passed from daddy to son, elections without alternative through strikes, 30 years of state of emergency.

Why should anyone help anyone at all, instead of making life better in their own country?

In every country with a self-identified population they chose their own way, they chose their own rulers. This is a legitimate power, and this legitimate power asked for help, and it received it, both in military operations and in humanitarian aid for the population. Russia did not go there - it was asked for help. In general, countries (population, ethnicity, outlook of the population) can be correlated with the specific characters of people. Some country achieves everything by itself, some steals ideas from neighbours, some country makes predatory attacks on weak and if it cannot, it discords neighbours and comes when all are already dead or strongly weakened. Each country is a separate heat and character of people, an ethnos, yes, there are individual rulers who act and behave differently than usual in state doctrine, but if the doctrine says you can kill and rob, the rulers are not to blame, the nation has chosen this way.

It is up to the people of the country to decide how to change power in a legal way, not the USA, which organizes coups and sponsors terrorists. It is up to them to decide how and when to change their power.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Should we treat it? For brainwave syndrome?

How old are you? And don't forget the question "what have you done for the country you live in?

Andrey Dik:

Take some haloperidol and it will help.

Andrey Dik:

In every country with a self-identified population, they chose their own way, they chose their own rulers. It is a legitimate power and this legitimate power asked for help, it got it, and help in military operations and in humanitarian aid for the population. Russia did not rush there - it was asked for help. In general, the countries (population, ethnos, worldview of the population) can be correlated with the specific characters of the people. Some country achieves everything by itself, some steals ideas from neighbours, some country makes predatory attacks on weak and if it cannot, it discords neighbours and comes when all are already dead or strongly weakened. Each country is a separate heat and character of people, an ethnos, yes, there are individual rulers who act and behave differently than usual in state doctrine, but if the doctrine says you can kill and rob, the rulers are not to blame, this is the way the nation has chosen for itself.

It is up to the people of the country to decide how to change power in a legal way, not the USA, which organizes coups and sponsors terrorists. It is up to them to decide how and when to change their power.

As you can see, there is something wrong with the legitimate government - a lot of opposition... a rampant banditry.

Andrey Dik:
How old are you? And don't forget the question "what have you done for the country you live in?
For the country I went to school for physical education and passed the GTO norms, and I didn't even get a badge.

transcendreamer:

failure as an economic model

A centrally planned economy is doomed to distort and distort

rockets/space/aircrafts - excellent, the rest - as it has to be.

1612,1917,1991 - it is undoubtedly these eras have in common

failure as an economic model

Where are the statistics? 1928 compared to 1975? Comparison with other countries? This is where the vast superiority lies. No other country in the world had such economic growth from 1928 to 1975 as the USSR.

A centrally planned economy is doomed to distort and distort.

It's a tool - you should have worked, instead you got stuck

rockets/space/airplanes - excellent, the rest - as they have to.

Google it. There are comparison tables. From memory:

• universal secondary education + accessibility to higher education for all = all free
  • free healthcare for all
  • most got free flats
  • no unemployment
  • pensions

In 1965 this was the case and in 1928 it was not.

Dmitry Fedoseev:
For the country, I went to school for physical education and passed the GTO norms, and I didn't even get a badge.

A teenage resentful of life who hasn't done anything useful yet but has her own unique opinion?

Let me guess... Parents were not very rich, you could say they lived poorly, they could not instill in their son the habit of achieving everything on his own, so he was always complaining about the president, the country, and Stalin... Perhaps there was no father, because there was a sharp smell of vitamin P in dire need of the body. We lived poor, not because the country was bad, but because we did not want to work. Whoever wanted to work lived well in the Soviet Union.

And if my parents were party officials, oligarchs, presidents of monopoly companies, would they have complained about life in the same way?

Dmitry Fedoseev:
Oh, yeah? What's that?

If you look closely, it is obvious to the naked eye that they are metrically similar but the characters are completely different

Astra Serif has different letter proportions, sharp serifs as opposed to the smooth ones in Times, curvature of the elements in the letters a, e, o...

there's no slight asymmetry in the inner curves which is characteristic of Times

and because of that the Astra Serif letters are perceived to be more symmetrical

what makes Astra Serif stand out is the higher contrast at the tips.

it means that in case of bad printers and low resolution the serif will be more visible

In general, the Astra looks very fresh and accentuated after the Times.

to be honest the Times is getting boring, let's get the Astra up and running

and the Liberation Serif from the open source libre office font, also seems to be metrically compatible with the Times.

Reason: