High-frequency scalping, solutions to entry and exit problems - page 3

started with 0.1 to 0.8 lot

Are you saying you have to start with 1 lot?

ex_kalibur:
I read in the order execution regulations in rwd, that takeprofit is not guaranteed either, there is a whole example, if you are interested you can look it up, the essence of it is that when a bid reaches the take level, the order can close completely only if the counter demand at this price and volume is available, if there is no necessary volume, then there is a partial closing of the order, and placing a new order and when the next crossing level Bid order is closed, but if the price has gone away, the trader incurs losses, here is such a situation

This is if you hit the pips in the very high.

Well, I didn't hit it, but it turns out that the take is not a guarantee that the profit will be fixed))))0

ex_kalibur:
Well, I didn't get it, but it turns out that the take is not a guarantee of fixing profits))))0

Neither a take or a loss is guaranteed to trigger when the price reaches it and stops and limiters are not guaranteed to trigger. They explain it by a lack of liquidity... that all the big players were the first to react and you didn't have enough.

There are no stock market principles in the EUN. But I think you can scalp on ticks and nothing bad will happen.

But here is the problem with implementation. I am now collecting ticks from real EA to test scalper based on them and write Renko indicator on ticks.

Well, I think I got what I wanted, so here are the results

https://www.mql5.com/ru/signals/4869#!tab=trading

I need to move on, there are a lot of questions, but I don't see any enthusiasts))))

You have a target of 20-30 pips (on the 5 mark). Your pip (sorry, that's how you call it) will always slide mercilessly. On the real market it is even worse. Get a result of more than 3-4 spreads and go ahead and do not listen to anyone, not even me.

YOUNGA:
You have a target of 20-30 pips (on the 5 mark). Your pip (sorry, that's how you call it) will always slide mercilessly. On the real market it is even worse. Get a result of more than 3-4 spreads and go ahead and do not listen to anyone, not even me.
But the 20 pips target (at the 5th sign) already corresponds to the "Get more than 3-4 spreads" requirement.

The result on the face of the demo, in principle I have completed the first stage now need to combat slippage in all ways anyone has suggestions?

ex_kalibur:
The result on the demo is in the face, in principle I have completed the first step, now I need to fight slippage in all ways, who has suggestions?
You cannot fight slippage if the slippage parameter does not work. If you want slippage, you should open a classic account, but there will be such features as stop levelling and freeze levelling.
Reason: