Time to share my life's work? My Trading systems revealed.

Hi everyone, i have been trading something since i was 17. I am not far off retirement now and i would like to share my methodology and system with some of you who are dedicated to learning the trade.

Over the years i have been involved in trading in many ways, from writing, consultations, working for hedge funds, in banks, trading managed accounts and of course trading my personal account. Over this time i have put everything into being a better trader, and now i want to help some others.

I have written a full trading manual with what i believe to be the keys to success. I am willing to work with some of you to help and mentor you through the learning process. Im not saying my way is the only way, but i have made most of the mistakes possible in the past, and some knowlege from me may stop you doing the same or at least speed things up.

Everything above is 100% free. If you want my book email me on trader-x@live.co.uk

I am not making money from this, just trying to help a few people before i retire, and maybe see my systems go on for years to come.

Enough from me.

Trader-X

I allready send a message to U.

Is allways interesting to learn from experienced traders. From their mistakes and archievments.

Tks. for sharing, trader-x666

you could go to a college or university

teach new 19 y o about basic of investment, like growth rate, interest rate, butterfly straddle etc

they will like you -- and most university staff are [email-driven]

learning curve is fun, just like having it.. -- I want to have a pleasure result few years way back -- but I didn't , when I enter, it just like heading the other way, just within an hour or so -- , now I am still figuring out the game -- but have fun to lose some money , then move to DEMO, knowledge is not as much fun as experiment

hi

hi Trader-X,

it will be useful to all ..thanks for share ..Please check your email

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

WOW what an offer

Trader-X,

I would love to take you up on your offer.

This will help me get my act sorted.

I will send you an email.

cheers bt2

Thankyou for you kind offer Trader-X. I am always a student of the markets, and I will send you an email.

Is your email address valid? I tried mailing you but it bounced back.

can't wait to see

Thanks, can't wait to see your work.

Wow

WOW thanks for the amazing responce. I will crack on with the email reply's now. Please take some time to read the book and come back to me with your thoughts. I am happy to speak with anyone via skype also, i have set up a small chat room to enable me to help a bit quicker.

Make the most of it, im only available for 1 year!

Trader-X

Hello,

thanx for the mailing address.....I sent you a mail and waiting for you age old trading methodology ...........

With regards

kawser.

Thank you

It is kind words like the following that make helping people totally worthwhile.

"Dear Mr X

Thank you I have read more then enough to be able to say that in my mind what you have put together here is way more then I have had in front of me ever. I have had bits and pieces of what you have here but never the whole.

You have addressed my needs at exactly where I needed. I have skills I have a very good system but that is the small piece of the whole! Fear is what keeps me from my goals. I have my highlighter out and will be making notes and rereading this many times I am sure. So many people search for the grail when I have come to see in the past many months that the grail lives inside and no where else. From one humble persons opinion is that this book you have shared is priceless and something I will share with who ever I can in the coming years."

Reason: