Interesting and Humour - page 3363

I woke up to a cat sitting there eating a flower. I kicked her in the face. Veganism is not welcome in this house.

Alexandr Saprykin:
You can't get enough of it. Unless, of course, you're a vegetarian.
It wasn't me, it was the TV today: everyone is living better, buying more cottage cheese and kefir.

ValeraY:
I woke up to a cat sitting there eating a flower. I kicked her in the ass. Veganism is not welcome in this house.

Maybe she needs to, maybe there are some medicinal substances in there for her, animal instincts.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Maybe she needs to, maybe there are some substances in there that are healing for her, an animal's instincts.

My cat eats cyperus papyrus. She's a cat who eats cyperus papyrus. And the previous one did the same thing.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
My cat eats cyperus papyrus. She's a cat who eats cyperus papyrus. And the previous cat did the same.

Ask on the internet why they do it. Turns out all cats eat it. Here's what I found:

Buy him some sprouted grass: oats or corn, corn is even better, it has wider leaves. Or you can pick up some grass like sedge in the park.
Cats eat grass to get rid of hair in their stomachs. So if it vomits hair and not every day, it's normal.
If you have a long-haired cat, you can buy a hairball paste in a shop. My kitty really liked it, apparently, thought it was a kind of cat candy ))

Man, you guys are really full of shit.

It was a joke.

P/S My cat doesn't eat flowers.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

Ask on the internet why they do it. Turns out all cats eat it. Here's what I found:

Weed? Oats grown, wheat grown - doesn't eat it, or without any pleasure.) Cyperus, she runs from the other room, just say the word.

Yuriy Asaulenko:
Weed. We've grown oats, we've grown wheat - she doesn't eat it or doesn't enjoy it). Give her ceperus, she runs from the other room, just say the word.
Give her some valerian root and she won't need ceperus or papyrus.)

Alexandr Bryzgalov:
Give her some valerian root and she won't need ceperus papyrus.)
God forbid she should go on a rampage))) Or sing songs.)

Alexandr Saprykin:
God forbid she should get rowdy))) Or sing songs)))
Nah, just running around on the ceiling.)
Reason: