Interesting and Humour - page 2719

Timur Gatin:
What's this? A clock made from a Soviet vacuum-luminescent display?
yeah, someone was bored in the 21st century)

Vladimir Zubov:

Radio enthusiasts will understand ...

It's cool, but it's a bit outlandish and non-technological. It's just for a teenager's get-together.

I remember in the early 80th in a shop called Young Technician (in St.Petersburg, near metro station Avtovo) I bought a set of radio components for electronic watches for 3 rubles. 30 cents and a display for 1 rub. 60 cents.
I made a nice clock with an alarm clock and gave it to my friends. It was a worthy gift at the time.

Pavel Gotkevitch:

It's cool, but it's a bit outlandish and non-technological. The only thing you could do at a teenager's get-together.

I remember that in the early 80s I used to buy a set of radio components for electronic watches at the Young Technician shop (not far from Avtovo underground station) for 3 rubles. 30 cents and a display for 1 rub. 60 cents.
I made a nice clock with an alarm clock and gave it to my friends. It was a worthy gift at the time.

There was also an interesting set in the Gastronome shop - "Wheat" 3rub.62kop. + melted cheese "Druzhba" 7kop. My friends were also delighted.

Tomorrow is a new working week

Work week ahead

Congratulations to all sailors on the Navy Day

A KLM-Air France Boeing 777 aircraft flying from Osaka to Amsterdam, due to strong winds of up to 120 km/h and rain,

miraculously escaped the crash and landed safely at Amsterdam's Schiphol Airport.

"The man in the queue". One of the kindest commercials ever made.

Karputov Vladimir:

"The man in the queue". One of the kindest commercials ever made.

Ripple ad
Ripple: первая в мире распределённая глобальная валютная биржа
Ripple: первая в мире распределённая глобальная валютная биржа
  • habrahabr.ru
Стартап OpenCoin, основанный создателем E-Loan Крисом Ларсеном и Джедом МакКалебом(Jed McCaleb), создавшим файлообменную сеть eDonkey и крупнейшую биржу Bitcoin Mt. Gox, вокруг которой последние дни так много шума, получили инвестиции от именитых венчурных фирм на разработку Ripple — первой в мире распределённой глобальной валютной биржи. Так...

Reason: