Interesting and Humour - page 2712

Anatoli Kazharski:

So you're just like this "journalist" (those "journalists"). But for artificial intelligence, that's fine. You've had it injected into your memory. It's sewn into your memory. )))

Tolik, are you offended for the SS Standartenfuhrer, Knight of the Order of the Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves, Baron, twice laureate of the Stalin Prize?

Well, it wasn't me - it was Stalin.......

Дмитрий:

If it's about me, then I make ABSOLUTELY NO MATTER what or who has the probability of anything.

Is that clear? Or not?

Do you understand that you're a victim of someone else's schizophrenic delusion? Well, at least a schizophrenic lie. )))

Anatoli Kazharski:
Is it clear to you that you are a victim of someone else's schizophrenic delusion? Well, at least a schizophrenic lie. )))
Where exactly did I lie?

Дмитрий:

Tolik, are you offended for the SS Standartenführer, Knight Commander of the Order of the Knight's Cross with Oak Leaves, Baron, twice laureate of the Stalin Prize?

Well, it wasn't me - it was Stalin.......

We've already agreed that you're the one who's offended here. The one and only. )))

Дмитрий:
Where exactly did I lie?
Everywhere. You're a total liar. If there's even a little bit of a lie in the truth, it's 100% a lie.

Anatoli Kazharski:
Everywhere. You are a total liar. If there is even a shred of lie in the truth, it is 100% a lie.

BaronManfred von Ardenne(German:Manfred von Ardenne;20 January1907,Hamburg-26 May1997,Dresden) - physicist, researcher and inventor, professor, winner ofthe Stalin Prize(1947,1953).

Participated in the development of nuclear weapons in Nazi Germany in 1939-1945, the so-called Uranium Project (German nuclear programme).

Арденне, Манфред фон — Википедия
  • ru.wikipedia.org
Дата рождения: Место рождения: Дата смерти: Место смерти: Страна: Научная сфера: Место работы: Награды и премии В 1945 году Манфреду фон Арденне, а также ряду других крупных ученых, конструкторов и инженеров Третьего рейха, имеющих хотя бы какое-то отношение к ядерным материалам, было предложено выехать на работу в Советский Союз. Из...

Дмитрий:

Your picture of the world is flawed and inside out. That's why you can't be trusted. Maybe you grew up in such an environment. An environment of lies. It's not your fault.

And don't pointlessly link to it. It won't change the way you're treated. In the context you're trying to put it in, it won't change anything. So your "efforts" are ridiculous. As much as you want to have the opposite effect, which only emphasizes the ridiculousness of your "activities" even more fatiguingly. )))

You'd better watch an interesting and honest interview:

Anatoli Kazharski:

Your picture of the world is flawed and inside out. That's why you can't be trusted. Maybe you grew up in such an environment. An environment of lies. It's not your fault.

And don't pointlessly link to it. It won't change the way you're treated. In the context you're trying to put it in, it won't change anything. So your "efforts" are ridiculous. As much as you want to have the opposite effect, which only emphasizes the ridiculousness of your "activities" even more fatiguingly. )))

You'd better watch an interesting and honest interview:

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No "context" - just facts!

Morales should eat less coca leaves

Дмитрий:

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) No "context" - just facts!

Morales should eat less coca leaves

The one who eats them should eat less (or, rather, not eat them at all). That is you. )) And you only dream about the facts. )))
Reason: