Interesting and Humour - page 2457

Walking through Kemer/Turkey yesterday, I see a big poster at the top, it says More Cicek. Everyone's taking pictures... I asked a Turk, and he said it's Turkish for Many Flowers (an advertisement for a flower shop).

Somm:

I've stopped inserting pictures in the forum and links in the newsfeed. To be exact, they do, but they are not visible. Just posted a picture in the news feed is displayed as having been posted four hours ago. Is it just me?

I'll delete the post.

Fixed it. (chuckling): Thank you!

Happy holiday to all, to each his own... )

The Israeli army

Traders

Our Tanya is crying loudly.
She dropped the ball in the river:
- a ball;
- money;
- lenses;
- documents;
- suitcase;
- tarpaulin roll;
- cactus;
- broom;
- cigarettes;
- kerogas;
- linen;
- candy;
- stone;
- scissors;
- paper;
- honour;
- legibility;
- courage;
- conscience;
- certificate of income;
- planes;
- steamships;
- monitor;
- processor;
- mouse;
- stool;
- second book;
- hoover;
- bed;
- mobile phone;
- alpenstock;
- shovel;
- pitchfork;
- lighter;
- dreadlocks;
- sneakers;
- Monday;
- Tuesday;
- Wednesday;
- canary;
- a raspberry;
- stew; stashed stew;
- oil;
- soap;
- matches;
- stove;
- gastarbeiter;
- bridle;
- songs;
- dances;
- conversations;
- sun;
- stars;
- the forest and the mountains;
- Kostroma;
- Saratov;
- Vyatka;
- hoppy horse;
- carburetor;
- foam;
- sleeping bag;
- drill;
- mouthpiece;
- arms;
- legs;
- daddy;
- mother;
- patriarch;
- Dalai Lama;
- enlightenment;
- happiness;
- sorrow.
All sailed the hell out to sea.

barabashkakvn:
Our Tanya cries loudly.
Dropped into the river:
Sailed all to hell into the sea.

Look: a tsunami is rising

Over the shells of flats.

So, stripping us down,

Beauty saves the world.

Evgeny Lukin (c).

barabashkakvn:
Our Tanya is crying loudly.
Dropped it in the river:
It's all gone to hell in the sea.
You've gone too far. There'll be nothing left of the world

A Shepherd's Tone is a sound formed by a superposition of sine waves whose frequencies are multiples of each other (the sounds are arranged in octaves). It creates the illusion of an infinitely ascending or descending tone, when in fact its pitch does not change at all.

Psychologists have established that each particular person hears in Shepard's tone either only rising or only falling. During the First World War British conscripts were tested for Shepherd's tone - those who heard a rising tone were not allowed into the army. It is believed that such people are prone to schizophrenia, unmotivated aggression and suicide. A healthy person hears a decreasing tone.

Тон Шепарда Глиссандо Шепарда-Рисе скачать mp3 бесплатно
  • pleer.com
Скачать песню Глиссандо Шепарда-Рисе Тон Шепарда. Скачать все mp3 исполнителя Тон Шепарда

Somm:

A Shepherd's Tone is a sound formed by a superposition of sine waves whose frequencies are multiples of each other (the sounds are arranged in octaves). It creates the illusion of an infinitely ascending or descending tone, when in fact its pitch does not change at all.

Psychologists have established that each particular person hears in Shepard's tone either only rising or only falling. During the First World War British conscripts were tested for Shepherd's tone - those who heard a rising tone were not allowed into the army. It is believed that such people are prone to schizophrenia, unmotivated aggression and suicide. A healthy person hears a decreasing tone.

Is that such a divorce? A rising tone is recorded and it is said that only psychos hear it ))))
Reason: