EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 70

We can talk about the lack of fitting if the algorithm is heuristic, i.e. it creatively generates new rules, or if the algorithm is combinatorial or computational. It is not clear, but if you think about it, you can guess what I mean.

Mathemat

well yeah...that's what we're talking about (for decision making or ts) - only simplified...otherwise we're not interested in the indicator...

gip:
We can talk about the lack of fitting if the algorithm is heuristic, i.e. it creatively generates new rules, or if the algorithm is combinatorial or computational. I didn't write it clearly, but if you think about it, you can guess what I mean.

What's there to guess about... it's all the same and it's all going to come down to history... If new (previously unseen, vastly different) data emerges....the drain...as usual in general...that's why I say that in the end everything we use is to some extent a fit with history...

Again drawing conclusions based on almost nothing, i.e. "on 3 values", figuratively speaking. How about "bringing out the other parts of the graph" in the studio, namely the draining ones?

Richie:

Again drawing conclusions based on almost nothing, i.e. "on 3 values", figuratively speaking. How about "bringing out the other parts of the graph" in the studio, namely the draining ones?

The question is addressed to whom ? if it's addressed to me - about my index... it's not leaking, just low-yielding... all ts and observations I always check for at least 10 years of history...

Vizard:

Can I see a screenshot of the chart on the clock from 21 June to the present day?

Damn, guys )))) - One guy says I want a turkey - showed me he made one just like it...and then it goes...ask for a Privala...or make one yourself...there's nothing there...nothing to see or show...

Vizard:

Took a couple of minutes... from Prival's screenshot... by eye (just for fun... I didn't try to do it 1v1)... as I thought I didn't see anything special for myself...

Prival, thanks for the puzzle....-almost solved...

I don't have any parameters that need to be adjusted or optimised. If you want a puzzle, I can give you one, it's very good. It develops the brain, get away from that money - there isn't any. Try to build

1. Mashka - you can do it, great...

2. build a mashka that has adaptive properties - you can do it Kaufman's AMA, well done.

3. Take the next step, build a machine that adapts but has no input parameters, ... it doesn't need to be optimised, ... although that's probably not in this thread.

Oh, you've really screwed the pooch...

Prival:

I don't have a parameter to tweak or optimize. If you want a puzzle, I can give you one, it's very good. It develops the brain, get away from that money - there isn't any. Try to build

1. Maschka - you can do it, great...

2. Build a machine that has adaptive properties - you can do that Kaufman AMA, good for you.

3. take the next step, build a machine that adapts but has no input parameters, ... it doesn't need to be optimised, ... although that's probably not in this thread.

It's a bit complicated for me... unlearned...

but if you show me an inductor from 1999 it would be interesting to see... maybe i did something wrong... it's okay to post it in person if you don't want to show it here...

for 3...if it adapts then there is something to spin )))) then there is a parameter...

Reason: