How much is needed.... - page 3

KimIV:
JackDaniel:
How much money do you need in your account to make $10-20 a day with minimal risk.
How glad I would be if it were as simple as your question.
I am amazed that having, say 1000.00 it is really so difficult to earn 10.00 with minimal risk.
Not to mention EAs, watch closely for a major trend (e.g. Day) and bet 0.1 lot on pullbacks.
If no luck, bear with it, every 100-150 pts. (depending on the instrument) add 0.1. A big trend will work out.
That's all there is to it.

Sart:
Not to mention advisors, watch closely for a major trend (e.g. Day) and bet 0.1 lot on pullbacks.
If no luck, bear with it, every 100-150 pt. (depending on the instrument) add 0.1. A big trend will take its toll.
... Especially if the trend changes, it will definitely take the entire deposit.
In addition, long drawdowns mean that these days you do not earn the coveted 10 bucks. We are not even talking about the degree of risk, the risk is going beyond any reasonable limit.
In other words, the obligatory points of the original question are not met.

Sart, if you have been doing what you say you are doing for at least two years and you are doing as well and simply as you say, then I wouldn't do much wrong if I said I was happy for you.

timbo:
Sart:
Not to mention EAs, watch closely for a major trend (e.g. Day) and bet 0.1 lot on pullbacks.
If no luck, be patient, every 100-150 pt. (depending on the instrument) add 0.1. A big trend will take its toll.
...Especially if there is a trend change, then it will definitely take, it will take the whole deposit.
In addition, overlapping drawdowns mean that these days you do not earn the coveted 10 bucks. We are not even talking about the degree of risk, the risk is beyond all reasonable limits.
In other words, the obligatory points of the original question are not met.
Trend change on a Day scale is a very, very long process. With our small profit targets and openings on pullbacks we are bound to wait for our own.
Moreover, we shouldn't just sit back and sit out the drawdown, we should keep playing the game.

KimIV:

Sart, if you have been doing what you say you are doing for at least two years and you are doing as well and simply as you say, then I wouldn't do much wrong if I said I was happy for you.

Perhaps I have presented the tactics too simplistically. I came to these conclusions as a result of studying and practicing with VTE - if three consecutive timeframes waves are directed
In one direction - feel free to open in this direction and do not be afraid of any drawdowns, moreover, with good pullbacks (this happens during the development of the youngest wave) - amplify.
If we speak without wave terminology, then we will obtain the simplified version that I described earlier.
In other words we may be overcomplicating things unnecessarily. Barishpolz spoke about it too.
Although, of course, we all have our own practice and have gone our own way. But at the moment, I've come to a balance and I don't get worried when price has rolled back against me by 100-200 p. I rather look at it positively and get stronger, bearing in mind that the two older waves in the timeframe haven't even flinched.

to Sart.
You are a superman!
Jumping on a pullback, catching the pullback - this is for professionals. This is an aggressive strategy, not available to everyone.
We have to see the wave.
This is an interesting question to the question - Who actually can see the wave, and who can see the bounce,
at least with 80% probability ))))
You cannot see it when everything is on ZigZag, but when it is forming.
The fact that the EA is on the pullback is only because the EA does not see anything that the person sees.
So who among the Professionals allows themselves to make money on pullbacks? - Very few of them, in millions.

Korey:
to Sart.
You are a superman!
Yes, indeed, it turns out that way....Why the false modesty...
You got so excited and asked so many questions out of excitement that I need to think about the answers.

VBAG:

And you still need to educate yourself on the bull terrier's psyche.
As much as I think about it, I like it more and more .... "bulldog psyche", very very targeted.
plus to you VBAG

In fact, it's not just the verge of the unknown that creates anxiety, but also when you don't have the courage to take the next step. But the excitement is for another reason.
The desire to explain the status quo intellectually is really no more than an adherence to a utopian tradition.
This lack of effort characterises our potential, and the desire to speak sarcastically indicates that we will probably never try again. We can only prove to ourselves, henceforth eternally and fruitlessly, by blurring our own weakness, that everything is OK.
By the way, the QC re-examination is done this way - with the head bobbing from left to right, but with the eyes closed.
In fact, explaining what is wrong is just as ridiculous as explaining what is right. Let's face it - we don't know right or wrong.

--------

But there is a positive. Just try to imagine yourself as a successful terider. Not to self-deceive and self-loathe, but to feel for a while, at least for a moment, that this is exactly what it is. The solution will be instantaneous and definitely successful. And do not try to understand why and how it happens.

The trouble is that we can't control it, we are hampered by a tradition of delusion. It's not just that we don't have knowledge, we don't even have faith.

SK. писал (а):

.... By the way, the QC revision is done just like that - by shaking your head from left to right, but with your eyes closed....
...Just try to think of yourself as a successful trader. Not to be self-deceived and self-deceived, but to feel for a period of time, at least for a moment, that this is what it is.

Terrier + trader = terrier?))
Reason: