What is everyone looking for? - page 35

Freud:

What was the long number anyway? ))))
The topicstarter's birthday after the psi-conversion.

Trying to get into the veiled answer, but I'm afraid I'll grow nothing more than a thorn in my heel).

Risen from Hell

It's a lot closer than it looks ....

Anyone who has trouble talking about the abstract is advised to reread me. otherwise, this is a quite down-to-earth thread, and the questions are concrete, so abstractists - take your glasses, ruler and my work, and go ahead, rummage through your past....)))))))

Mathemat:
Nowhere. Sitting in the same town as before. He's very mysterious all over.
Doesn't look like he's in jail - he's out. (posting here)

Tantrik:
It's not like he's in jail - he's out there. (posting here)

No, he doesn't. Because there is no one to "talk" to - it is obvious that 95% of all active participants in "scientific" threads (with discussions) are trivial forum activists. Well, those who are "hired" to maintain activity. Half of them are probably programmers who do not give a damn about this whole trade - they would like to be paid by fools-customers, and they do not give a shit about "and how it is in reality". :)

They are 100% disappointed but also 100% sure that they know everything - because they themselves have tried everything and BELIEVE that there is "no fish".

The other half are trying to promote some kind of resource, well, that would be naive but greedy fools to make money.

And so on and so forth. :) But the bottom line is that those who are trying to find a sustainable way to earn 0.1% here. :)

So I do not "post" - no one to talk to. :) I got dragged onto the forum again with a question about MT4 being shut down... on a question about how FIFO works. :)

==

The funny thing is, no one here believes in the fact that you can make money on the exchange (it's been expanded to include forex as well). You know, they don't. :) They've lost confidence. And for nothing.

So I do not understand why they want to get into those threads where they can't propagate anything or find suckers. :)

But most importantly, there are those who think they are so clever that they can "ferret out" the way someone manages to make money. :)

They're not smart enough to figure it out for themselves, to figure out a way... but they're sure to outsmart those who are clever enough to do it. :)

Their advice - Well, it won't work 100% - ... You can't compensate for intelligence with cunning. And those who are smarter they are usually smarter in life, not only in a narrow subject, but smarter and "on the broad front". Obviously - just by chance, a fool who can be untwisted "secret will not reveal. :)

Freud:

I am interested, I did ask for a reason. I was really interested, the thread is flooded to the horror. but there are very interesting posts here and not just yours.

It's not just the rot here; pay attention to others. I'm curious, I didn't just ask for an answer.

Want to create a new topic "What's everyone looking for 2. No one will clean this one. :)

And there those who want to work out the right approach from the right initial question. The very first question is asked to help those who are "looking". The right point of view is 90% of success.

But I'll pass.) And you personally, I think it's better to Skype with Trololo. Why do you personally need this shit? Are they paying you? Is it that bad with the money and the job? :)

So the author doesn't give a damn about those who don't care about the thread, or about those who really care about it. i don't understand why it was created at the time. therefore, only people like me who are interested can have a long-distance discussion....... amen to that.

SProgrammer:

No, he does not. It's obvious that 95% of active participants in "scientific" threads (with discussions) are banal forum activists. Well, those who are "hired" to maintain activity. Half of them are probably programmers who do not give a damn about all this trade - they would like to be paid by fools-customers, and they do not give a shit about "and how it is in reality". :)

They are 100 percent disappointed but also 100 percent sure they know everything - because they themselves have tried everything and BELIEVE that there's "no fish".

The other half are trying to promote some kind of resource, well, that would be naive but greedy fools to make money.

And so on and so forth. :) But the bottom line is that those who are trying to find a sustainable way to earn here 0.1%. :)

So I do not post - no one to talk to. :) I got dragged here again in the thread that MT4 will soon be closed on a question about how FIFO works.

==

The funny thing is that no one here already believes in the fact that you can make money on the stock market (and it's been expanded to include forex too). You see, they don't. :) They've lost confidence. They should.

So I don't understand why they have to get into threads where they can't promote anything and can't find suckers. :)

But most importantly, there are those who think they are so smart that they will figure out a way for someone to make money. :)

Here they are not clever enough to figure it out for themselves but they will outsmart those who are clever enough. :)

They are advised not to get it 100 percent - you cannot compensate for intelligence with cleverness. And those who are smarter they are usually smarter on the broad front. And the secret will not be revealed to the fool by chance. :)

What a long post to me! Thanks, in the first part you're right - here earn on the stock market (along with forex) edinitsy (fingers enough) and the most incredible thing is that the rest will never earn (watched astral - a sad spectacle) - ever (it's like this - I will never find the treasure - this is a fact).

About not believe - believe rather believe in a miracle (miracles happen when the physical laws are not violated - no miracles).

I am posting forecasts now - I will check whether the predictions come true or not until June. Here in this thread http://forum.alpari.ru/showthread.php?t=66300 Ishim with respect.

Reason: