Interesting and Humour - page 1847

tol64:
In essence each of us is a dirty, vulgar clown, only in some of us it manifests itself more and in some of us it does not manifest itself at all.
If we're talking about words on stage, then to me there IS a difference between Petrosian and Zhvanetsky

Silent:

There's a lot to add. But it wouldn't be a play, it would be a lecture.

It'll do for the stage. No more than that.

I don't think there's any significant difference between a play and a lecture. It does matter which way you look at it. I mean, a performance is not a lecture, but a lecture is a performance.

tol64:
I don't think there is any significant difference between a performance and a lecture. It does matter which way you look at it. I mean, a performance is not a lecture, but a lecture is a performance.
And I think you're pretending now that you don't know what I'm talking about.

tol64:
I don't think there is any significant difference between a performance and a lecture. It does matter which way you look at it. That is, a performance is not a lecture, but a lecture is a performance.

Viewed from the side of understanding the material.

An artist can be forgiven for rambling. What Carlin says about hats, for example, is delirium by virtue of his ignorance of the basics of esotericism and sacral knowledge, respectively - lack of understanding of the (appearing) traditions. (Hair is in some way an antenna for subtle matters, hence the tradition of all those hats that did not appear out of the blue).

But it's normal for the scene to shake the brain and make you think.

A historian or religious scholar talking such rubbish will automatically turn into Fomenko the "British scholar".

Let me squeeze out something sacred...

artmedia70:
Let me squeeze out something sacred...
Pardon me... out of the cat? Maybe don't... it was a cutlet, I remember.

Silent:
Pardon me... out of a cat? Maybe don't... it was a cutlet, I remember.
Nah... From the cat, only the innermost. He's been munching on hedgehog titties since this morning.

ITAR-TASS
До 15 метеоров в час можно будет насчитать в ночном небе 8-9 декабря
До 15 метеоров в час можно будет насчитать в ночном небе 8-9 декабря
  • tass.ru
Для наблюдателя в северном полушарии картина будет выглядеть так, как если бы метеоры взлетали в небо от линии горизонта

Yoschik:
If we're talking, say, about words on stage, then for me there IS a difference between Petrosian and Zhvanetsky.

What are you going to do with this difference now? What do you feel when you see this difference? Do you feel disgust at the person you've put on a lower level, or the satisfaction of seeing someone you think is on a higher level?

Do the thoughts of someone you think is on a lower level make the world a critically worse place? Do the thoughts of the one you think is on a higher level make the world a better place?

Yoschik:
And I think you're pretending now that you don't understand what I wrote.

I didn't say it back to you. )

Silent:

To look from the side of understanding the material.

An artiste can be forgiven for rambling. What Carlin is saying about hats, for example, is nonsense due to ignorance of the basics of esotericism and sacred knowledge, consequently a lack of understanding of (the emergence of) tradition. (Hair is in some way an antenna for subtle matters, hence the tradition of all those hats that did not appear out of the blue).

But it's normal for the scene to shake brains and make them think.

A historian or religious scholar talking such rubbish will automatically turn into Fomenko the "British scholar".

I don't think historians, much less religious scholars, could say anything sane about it. As for religions, esotericism and sacred knowledge, let us leave it alone, because I believe that all is rubbish (for me personally) that deserves to end up on the dump. ))) I have become quite familiar with all this nonsense purely out of my curiosity. Read it carefully and enthusiastically. I wanted to look at it from their perspective. Perhaps those people who are "suffering" from it are just comfortable with it all (the shell). It's such a psychological addiction and if you take it away from them, they just lose their balance. Simply everyone adjusts their own balance by what they have managed to assimilate in the circle of life.

Hair-antennas, subtle matters, hats that did not appear out of nowhere. All these are just someone else's ideas, which have been adopted by others for the reasons described above. Each of us can wind various constructions of the Universe in neurons, but it is only a supposition and no more.

We cannot assert anything by trying to look there, as if we were infinitely more than we are now.

tol64:

I don't think historians, much less religious scholars, could say anything sane about it. As for religions, esotericism and sacred knowledge, I think it's all rubbish (for me personally) that deserves to end up in a landfill. )))

This contradicts what is written next.

OK. Rubbish it is. May the gods grant you no further contact with this rubbish.

Reason: