Interesting and Humour - page 1851

IvanIvanov:

It's a snapshot of my hometown, Silent, where are you from geographically? Why did you put Yekaterinburg on the trailer?

From Siberia :-). A friend lives in Angarsk. Her son gave her the link.

The cut is added to the meaning. It's just so bad. A main line burst as a toyota tries to run through a red light.

tol64:

Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :)

Thought.

So: good or bad are essentially human concepts. So from the point of view of a participant in the events - according to the situation. Which side to be on. The universe doesn't care - it will keep the balance.

Silent:

Thought.

So: good or bad are essentially human concepts. So from the point of view of the participant in the events - according to the situation. Which side to be on. The universe doesn't care - it will keep the balance.

Exactly. Hence your wish/damnation:

Gods grant you not to cross any more with this rubbish.

... makes no sense. And my question was rhetorical and asked in order to provoke a thought process over what you said.

tol64:

Exactly. Hence your wish/damnation:

... makes no sense. And my question was rhetorical and meant to provoke a thought process about what you said.

Above is a clip of a main line bursting under a Lexus. Good or bad?

At first glance, bad. Fixing the car, this and that.

On the other hand, you didn't run a red light and do something worse to yourself and/or others. Good.

My wish is not to get into such a series of events, which leads to interference of the same "rubbish".

PS don't keep calling it out. We speak different languages.

sergeev:
Cats rule the world! Yes, dogs are no longer the same ....)))

Silent:

My wish is not to get caught up in a sequence of events that leads to the intervention of that very "rubbish".

Only in that context (the thought I expressed) it does not fit in any way. Because (in my opinion and in relation to the clip you gave as an example) in the course of eternity, anything can happen by chance. This particular case is unique, but we must not forget the thousands of others in which your gods for some reason do not intervene.

PS don't keep summoning. We speak different languages.

You are not a genie, you don't have to react. You are the one who started the dialogue and I am just replying. Or do you want to start and end it? ))

I actually understand perfectly what you're talking about. Psychological comfort/motivation/whatever (I described it above). I don't consider it abnormal, but personally it doesn't help me in any way. Other things help me. Basically there's nothing more to add, so we can call it a day since you insist. I personally found it interesting. ))

tol64:

1 Only in that context (the thought I expressed) it does not fit in any way. Because (in my opinion and in relation to the clip you gave as an example) over the course of eternity, anything can happen by chance. This particular case is unique, but we must not forget the thousands of others in which your gods for some reason do not intervene.

2 Well you are not a genie, you don't have to react. You are the one who started the dialogue and I am just responding. Or do you want to start and finish it? ))

3 I actually understand very well what you're talking about. Psychological comfort/motivation/whatever (I described it above). I don't consider it abnormal, but personally it doesn't help me in any way. Other things help me. Basically there's nothing more to add, so we can call it a day since you insist. I personally found it interesting. ))

1 That's why I suggest not to go on. Your point of view is typical and normal for a person with a rational type of thinking who has set the record straight.

PS Have you seen this?

The video is an example. But if I tell you that I know (I haven't read) a very similar case from real life, where there was no coincidence, but a (come true) prediction of place and time, with a change of fate of a particular person, and events taking place to restore the balance - you won't believe your word. Naturally, I will not provide proof, for ethical and some other reasons. Bottom line - I am a liar, all coincidences are coincidental ;-). What's the point of stomping on the keyboard?

2 You wrote "...the question was rhetorical and asked in order to provoke a thought process over what you said". That's what I responded to, literally - "PS don't keep evoking. We speak different languages." I mean the process is sort of going on. Myself. :-) What did you think?

I'm not even an uninitiated person, if anything.

3 All righty then.

Титаник (2012)
Титаник (2012)
  • www.ivi.ru
Двухсерийный документально-игровой фильм «Титаник», снятый в 2012 году отечественной компанией Star Media, был приурочен к 200-летию величайшей трагедии XX века. В ночь с 14 на 15 апреля огромный корабль, на борту которого плыли около 2 000 человек, столкнулся с айсбергом, что привело к необратимым последствиям. «Титанику» посвящено немало художественных и документальных фильмов, и один из них мы предлагаем вашему вниманию – его можно...
Reason: