Interesting and Humour - page 1763

newdigital:
There are kickbacks here.

In 4 years this "government" has lost 37 yards, as much as any previous government before them. Although if you look closely, the key figures have not changed in 22 years.

There is something in the region of 450 million in live money in the state treasury.

and here (i.e. wanted more - gave less).

In my opinion - the usual gangster kickbacks ...

And he set his people up in a concrete way ... Before it was just anecdotes, but now it is the reality of the situation ...

Премьер Украины: РФ не обещала $20 млрд за отказ от ассоциации с ЕС
Премьер Украины: РФ не обещала $20 млрд за отказ от ассоциации с ЕС
  • ria.ru
Правительство Украины в четверг распорядилось приостановить процесс подготовки к заключению соглашения об ассоциации с Евросоюзом. Кабмин мотивировал это необходимостью развития экономических отношений с Россией и СНГ.

FAQ:
It has not. Someone really wants it to go away, but it will not. If Vitya goes for it now, that will be it... fucked.

I understand that it has not dissipated. But the Kremlin forced Yanukovich and Azarov to think seriously, not just automatically haggling for better terms.

What is life with perfect laws and no crime when there is no money?

Have any of you guys even seen the full edition of SA?

http://ictsd.org/i/news/bridgesrussian/158841/

http://euroua.com/association/

And the contract with the CU?

What is there to talk and revolt about on the Maidan at all?

Английский и украинский тексты Соглашения об ассоциации между Украиной и ЕС имеют вопиющие расхождения, хотя согласно ст. 485 Соглашения они должны быть аутентичными.

ZN.UA writes about it.

"Unlike fictional translation, in legal and technical translation the use of synonymy is not desirable". The vice-president of the Institute for European Integration, the co-author and editor-in-chief of the Ukrainian translation of the EU founding treaties, Hennadiy Druzenko, said.

He says that ideally one foreign term should correspond to one Ukrainian term to avoid terminological confusion.

For example, the term "establishments" - in plural - is translated in the Ukrainian text of the agreement as "capacities" (Article 66 and Article 69 Part 5), as "enterprises" (Article 69 Part 5), and as "institutions" (Article 135 (7), Art. 178(5) and Art. 285), while "potuzhnosti" in the Ukrainian text is also the equivalent of English "capacities" (Art. 338(c), Art. 351, 347 and 410(d)), "capabilities" (Art. 364(f)) and even "facilities" (Art. 135(4)).

The expert notes that the text of the document often contains terms that are "frivolously juggled" in the context of the same articles of the Agreement.

"If the Ukrainian government failed to adequately translate less than 1,000 pages of the association agreement, there are quite reasonable doubts whether the Ukrainian authorities are capable of properly implementing tens of thousands of pages of the EU legal acts, as, in fact, the agreement itself provides for," Druzenko noted.

sergeev:

And the agreement with the CU?

What is there to talk and riot about in the Maidan at all?

I have read the first one, I will read the second one right now

sergeev:

And the contract with the TC?

What is there to talk and riot about on the Maidan?

It is an illusion that before you go out to protest, you need to read something.

People have to choose between what they know very well and do not want it anymore, and what is new, which they saw when they came out.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Interesting & Humorous

Yoschik, 2013.11.24 20:13

I did not change the subject, I showed you why the poor Baltic countries do not want to go back to the Soviet Union.

In Ukraine, nothing has gone away and the process is just beginning.

Crime and corruption in Georgia have been eliminated in three years.

Who did? Did they do it themselves or did outside forces come? According to Reuters? :)

And in Ukraine it's been starting for years ... and in Moscow it all started a long time ago ... then they divided themselves into parties and told us to vote for them 'like a choice', someone was not allowed into the elite and they organised rallies ... it had nothing to do with Russian life.

Simply, if you do not confuse the people/population with the country, everything falls into place.

The population is always really screwed ... everywhere ... and the people are always right if they are wrong so to speak.

Yoschik:

An ordinary man has to choose between what was, which he knows very well and no longer wants, and what is new, which he saw when he went abroad.

why do you have to cultivate herd mentality?

If you sign an agreement, you should at least know what it says and how much trouble the parties will be in.

----

My opinion is to fuck off the east and west.

Because all of this carving up of Ukraine is already reminiscent of

sumkin75:

A bald migrant from Asia will not get a job for 80 roubles. You are too far removed from reality, my dear.

And with housing, too.

There's a mafia here. The middleman takes all the money. He'll also kick back to the employer. And even the middleman doesn't get 80 a head, that's an exaggeration.

It's just that I'm partly cooked in this stuff, a bit closer to the people.)

Hello, in my area of Moscow reality is as follows: (on the janitors) Work mostly citizens of Uzbekistan, signed on the timesheet for 18000-22000 t.r., get paid 12000-15000, the master gets (he was there) about 30000t.They get paid from 6-7 a.m. to 7-8 a.m., Sundays are days off (not always), in winter they start removing snow from 5 a.m. All documents required for work are missing (no quotas, local Ufms do not touch them - except for rare (everything is negotiated) . It's not difficult to assume that this is the case everywhere in Moscow, as for other types of work, where foreigners work, the situation is the same, there are quotas for several major companies (clearing) that service large retail chains, but workers rarely have salaries higher than 15000 rubles, because the company does all the permits, up to registration.

server: Mostly Uzbek citizens work for 18,000-22,000 rubles and get 12,000-15,000 on hand.

And at the same time they manage to send a significant part of their salary (probably,a big one) back home to help their relatives.

In grocery shops, they buy about 10-15 loafs and cheap canned fish and other trifles. Well, this is probably for 5-7 people at once. That's about 100 rubles a day per brother.

That's how they live. It sucks, of course, but they don't want to go back. Apparently it's even worse there.

But they behave very modestly and do not provoke conflicts.

The biggest problem is with the hot Caucasian guys, who usually have a lot more money, a different temperament, and the nerve. I'm not talking about everyone, only those who they don't want to see in Russia.

But these Central Asian guys work in a way that almost no one in Russia does, for that kind of money.

Sergeev: My opinion in general is to tell the East and the West to fuck off.

Since all this carving up of Ukraine reminds me of the old ways.

Yes, I join in. In theory. But practically, Ukraine will still have to trade with someone - and it is better to do so at a profit. That is, it will have to join some superstructure in order to reduce overhead costs in the form of duties, etc.

And one has only to choose what kind of sex one will get in this case - oral or anal. There is no other choice as long as Ukraine is not at least a regional power.

Reason: