Interesting and Humour - page 1761

newdigital:
That's it ... Our money (and mine too ... because I pay taxes handsomely) goes to Ukraine ... - News of the hour ...

Shit, it's overdue.

You don't have to worry about your own pocket - you haven't seen this money and you never will. Neither will any citizen of the Russian Federation or Ukraine, except the "special" ones, of course.

FAQ:

Shit, it's overdue.

You don't have to worry about your pocket - you haven't seen that money, and you never will.

I don't like freebies... and I don't like freeloaders (I don't like them in life).

That's it ... soon there will be no demonstrations ... read here:)

Участники акции в Киеве сняли блокаду здания администрации президента
Участники акции в Киеве сняли блокаду здания администрации президента
  • ria.ru
У здания осталось не более десяти участников акции. Также уехали сотрудники спецподразделения милиции "Беркут", остались только сотрудники патрульно-постовой службы.

That's how you make money ... And you're just coding and coding :) :) no one has gone anywhere yet, and there's already money coming in... :)

newdigital:

I don't like freebies ... and I don't like freeloaders (I don't like freeloaders in my life).

Don't confuse oligarchs and citizens. Citizens of Ukraine use their own natural gas, which is produced at 120 yards, while the price should be 80 and the end consumer should pay around 120 quid, but we pay almost 3 times more. Russian gas is coming... No one in this country knows where it goes, but it obviously does not go into our pockets.

newdigital:

That's it ... There will soon be no more demonstrations

I'm not sure.

newdigital:

That's it ... soon there will be no demonstrations ... read here:)

The main crowd isn't there anyway. What's the point of besieging a building with no one in it?

FAQ:
What about Nikolaev?

newdigital:
That's how you make money ... And you're just coding and coding :) :) no one has gone anywhere yet, and there's already money coming in... :)
Sergei, if they turn to Europe in this situation, it will be worse for us.

newdigital:
I am not sure. Vova is not the kind of guy who gives up just like that. He has made such demands that oops oops oops. I saw the face of our Kaluga premier at the last press conference when he was sitting next to Dimka.
Reason: