Interesting and Humour - page 1756

Yoschik:

imho, Yanukovych is a moron, he waved the euro flag in front of Ukrainians for so long that there is no turning back now.

It looks like you are in it for the long haul.

Needless to say, see it live. I gave you the links.

FAQ:
I don't need to tell you - see it in person. I gave you the links.
that's what i'm looking at ) and I'm jealous

Yoschik:
That's what I'm looking at.) And I'm jealous.
What's there to be jealous of? God forbid there should be shooting... Remember Yugoslavia?

barabashkakvn:
What's there to be jealous of? God forbid there should be shooting... Remember Yugoslavia?
It won't.

FAQ:
What can I say? Watch the live broadcast. I gave you the links.

Imho - Until 28 November the Ukrainians will hope to turn the situation around

and then, if it does not work out, they will take revenge.

Yanukovych will be killed in any case, even if he suddenly changes his mind and will go back to Europe.

Yoschik:

Imho - Until 28 November the Ukrainians will hope to turn the situation around

and then, if it does not work out, they will take revenge.

Yanukovych will be screwed anyway, even if he suddenly changes his mind and leads him back to Europe.

No, if he goes to Europe he has a chance. They say he is a very good card player.

FAQ:
It won't.
I hope not either. We have already been through one Maidan - and what? Total disappointment. But the crowd (don't look for a bad meaning in this word) is uncontrollable and this uncontrollability can be used by any side for provocations.

barabashkakvn:
Either snow or rain, then you'll get a runny nose.

FAQ:
Nah, if he gets into Europe he's got a chance. They say he's a very good gambler.
Uh ... Vova will not forgive that. It will be any money from Moscow to discredit Yanukovych everywhere and to support someone else, with whom they can agree.

barabashkakvn:
I hope not either. We've already been through one Maidan - and what? Total disappointment. But the crowd (don't look for a bad meaning in this word) is uncontrollable and this uncontrollability can be used by any side for provocations.
That's why politicians were chased out of Maidan. Pay attention to age - most of them are young people, children who have grown up in 9 years, they don't have post-Pamaranche syndrome. In my opinion this is the birth (rebirth) of civil society. A generation has changed.
Reason: