What question is everyone looking for the answer ?

Hi,

let's assume that we can ask about any one/few thing, then what would be the question or what we should know (what data we should have) which would give 100% certainty what position to take on forex ? sell or buy at particular price and when take profit?

Sebastian Skrzynecki: let's assume that we can ask about any one/few thing, then what would be the question or what we should know (what data we should have) which would give 100% certainty what position to take on forex ? sell or buy at particular price and when take profit?

I can guarantee with 100% that nothing in life, especially in Forex has 100% certainty!

Do you see the contradiction and incongruity of my previous statement?

on the one hand, what you wrote is populism, on the other hand, forex is a game / business (not ours) governed by the law of supply and demand

I am looking for the primal question, the primal information that is needed to make forex decisions with 100% sure. So far, millions of traiders focus on answers (systems and strategies). And I wonder what question, what information do you need to know what position you really need to take.  For example, a price chart is information, but it is an n-order derivative resulting from previous information, e.g. the thoughts of the director of treasury of a large bank.

I wonder if the original information would be to know the level of prices and the position of a given currency that were adopted by / large banks, and if so, what does it depend on (other information) and, if not, what is the original information.

I invite to the discussion, I would like to figure out what the initial information is needed and whether such a question makes sense.  And if it has it, is it possible to validate the strategies in terms of how much it responds to this information.
Reason: