Developing a stable trading robot - page 4

khorosh:

I am not familiar with such terms.

"In terms of trivial erudition. every individual critically motivated abstraction cannot
ignore the criteria of utopian subjectivism by conceptually interpreting the generally accepted
defining polarisers, so the consensus reached by the dialectical material
classification of universal motivations in the paradigmatic relations of predicates, solves the problem of
refinement of the formative geotransplantation quasi-puzzlists of all kinetically correlating
aspects." )))

There is a law in nature - the law of minimum dissipation.

I think the market has it too.

When there is a strong deviation - market activity increases. And in the end it dampens the "wave"...

That's why I average - within my pocket.

;)

Sorento: The law in nature is the law of - minimum dissipation.
Hence:

Its essence: if not a single state of the system is admissible, but a whole set of states, consistent with the conservation laws and principles, as well as the links imposed on the system, then the state to which the minimum dissipation of energy, or, what is the same, the minimum growth of entropy ("fish look where the deep is, but man look where the better") corresponds is realised.

If this is the case, its scientific validity is questionable.

Mathemat:
Hence:

If it is, its scientific validity is questionable.

Why is that?

Is entropy on the rise according to you?

Soon the death of forex and the universe?

:)

ReadMoiseyev when the time comes. and not just this post

Mathemat:
Hence:

If it is, its scientific validity is questionable.

It turns out that according to this principle, choosing from three possible positions a person is better off lying down).

khorosh:
It turns out that according to this principle, choosing from the three possible positions a person is better off lying down).

if bitten - yes!

;)

Sorento: why is that?

Entropy grows according to you?

I'm not claiming any such thing. The highlighting in blue - "minimal dissipation of energy, or, the same thing, minimal increase in entropy" - simply shows the incompetence of the author of the article.

Mathemat:
I'm not claiming any such thing. The highlighting in blue - "minimal dissipation of energy, or, the same thing, minimal increase in entropy" - simply shows the incompetence of the author of the article.

I don't see a thermodynamic contradiction.

And where do you see it?

khorosh:
It turns out that according to this principle, choosing from the three possible positions a person is better off lying down).

I have never stood when I could sit and never sat when I could lie down

(c) Winston Churchill

Sorento: I don't see a thermodynamic contradiction.

Where do you see it?

I don't see the thermodynamic meaning in that phrase at all.

And the minimal increase in entropy is a very questionable principle...

Mathemat:

I don't see the thermodynamic meaning of that phrase at all.

And minimum entropy growth is a questionable principle...

yes! Talking about principles is always difficult.

It's hard to compromise them...

;)

But I won't stick to the principle of maximum disorder. Don't even ask.

Although it has even become fashionable in other threads. (

Reason: