Interesting and Humour - page 1619

tol64:
Why are you dressed as a clown? You get too hot in that bear coat? ))
Washed it for the winter. It's drying for now.

Mischek:

The tube came out and my throat closed. But they couldn't force it back in. Only time was lost and the tracheotomy was too late.

That's weird. My wife's a medic. Not a surgeon, not an anesthesiologist, but she knows very well how and when to pierce the trachea.

tol64:
Why are you dressed as a clown? You get too hot in that bear coat? ))

It disguises itself as a human.

It makes it easier to attack cats.

artmedia70:
That's weird. My wife is a medic. Not a surgeon, not an anesthesiologist, but she knows very well how and when to pierce the trachea.
Everyone there knows, you have to make a decision to be accountable, they were probably hoping to put the IVC back in.

Mischek:

Mischek:
I washed it for the winter. It's drying for now.

Don't you have a winter one? That's too bad. I found you a bear:

I was reminded of a story my mate told me.

There was a lady with a dog walking down the street. (At this point I began to wonder). She'd just come from the dog groomer's. And her little poodle decided to run along the pavement by herself.

She was running along, tucking her front paws up high and often, all glowing with happiness at her carefree, hairy poodle life, with a pink bow on her curly head. Her mistress called out to her from time to time, "Lyusya, Lyusya..."

She would have never known about the reality of life if the big, wiry stray dog had not come out from behind the fence.

He yawned lazily, staring at this unintelligible to his consciousness painted, groomed wonder of nature. And just loudly in the direction of the poodle said Wo!!!

The dog flew up from fear and surprise, whimpering and squealing, sometimes tumbling over and puking on the pavement, and scurried forward wherever he could see. And the owner of this doggy majesty was running after her not so well-dressed and groomed 'charming' and shouting after her: "Liusya-ya-ya-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-!!!!".

So they both melted away over the horizon of the city streets, leaving Denis (my companion) with lasting cheerfulness and a good mood for the rest of the day.

Contender:

I found you a bear:

There's a clown, too:

;)

Reason: