Interesting and Humour - page 1617

Mischek:
In the states, you can really go to jail for animal abuse (I'm talking about Drunken Cats)

Contender:

Good job, Red!

He overcame his fear and beat the ugly metronome!

They're all over the place with all the machinery.

and then they break it and break it and break it.

artmedia70:

One time I was asked to go and pick up a puppy I had bought. To give them the money and bring them home to their new owners. If I had known it was going to be a Totterer, I would have flatly refused. I hate those ugly little screaming freaks. While I was there, I nearly deafened by their screeching.

That dog, by the way, died of a broken heart from the scare. The new owners had a Rottweiler. He barked.

A totterer isn't a dog, it's fucked up worse than a cat.

Contender:
In the states, you can really go to jail for animal abuse (I'm talking about Drunken Cats)
I strongly agree with that.

Mischek:
They're not drunk... It's more like general anesthesia. They don't get fed for 24 hours before surgery. And then after the surgery, they're out for five to eight hours. Then as soon as they can move, they go for food. Only the last scumbag would laugh at such a deplorable sight. And not just cats, but dogs too - they are all living creatures.

Mischek:

they're all about the technology.

♪ and they're breaking and breaking and breaking ♪

I remember bringing a dog from the village to my kids for a couple of days. We had a white rat at home. We locked the rat in a cage, put the cage on top of the TV. We had dinner, took the dog for a walk (we didn't have a leash, so I walked it on a chain, and passers-by stayed away :) ), went to bed. When I was quiet, a rat came in, and the dog started barking so loudly that he probably woke up the whole staircase.

Contender:

the cat saves the dog

If you bring a kitten into a house with a dog, they'll be friends, and the cat will grow up to be a normal cat.

Contender:
I remember bringing a dog from the village to the children for a couple of days. We had a white rat at home. We locked the rat in a cage, put the cage on top of the TV. We had dinner, took the dog for a walk (we didn't have a leash, so I walked it on a chain, and passers-by stayed away :) ), went to bed. In the silence of the rat squawked, so the dog with fear raised such a bark, that it probably woke up the whole house.
He was defending you.

Mischek:
A toy terrier isn't a dog, it's fucked up worse than a cat.
Score. I only like big, smart dogs. I want a husky (Siberian Husky) or a Labrador. I already have a Scottish cat.

Contender:
We had a white rat at home.

Speaking of the cat and the rat.

I had a cat in my village. He used to catch mice and the neighbour's rats. And then the kids started asking me to bring the cat home for a few days. And at home, as I wrote earlier, there was a white rat.

I think, I will keep the rat in the cage for the time of the cat's arrival, and if he is persistently interested in it, I will take him to the village ahead of time.

To my enormous surprise, he didn't even look at it!

Reason: