Impulse - page 24

Алексей Тарабанов:
Artem, it's simpler than that.

I believe, maybe, but I haven't figured out how to make it simpler ;)

ZS. Where's Zorich gone? Not seen, not heard ... Al Zhenya bought the island and has not yet made a connection there?

Artyom Trishkin:

I believe, maybe, but I haven't figured out how to make it easier ;)

ZS. Where's Zorich gone? Not seen, not heard ... Al Zhenya bought the island and has not yet made the connection there?

Алексей Тарабанов:
Interesting answer, informative :))))))))))))

Artyom Trishkin:
That was me snickering.

Artyom Trishkin:
Impulse is interesting at the moment of its completion.

Алексей Тарабанов:
I'm the one who smirked.

I remembered a funny story from the life of an acquaintance of mine:

It was a long time ago, they were at university. Two acrobatic brothers. In the evening they picked up two female students from their junior year and took them for a walk. The older one told the younger one that he was going to take his to their place, and you, he said, were going to ask her for tea... That was the deal. But here's the problem: the little one was puking all evening.

So they're walking, walking, and he says: "Wait here, and I'll go buy an ice cream, runs off to the side, blows on it, buys an ice cream, and goes back. Another time he'll bring some sparkling water ()...

So I just kept going the whole evening. And then it was time for tea. They go to her, and he's so gassy he can't see out of his eyes... She says, "You go into the room, I'll turn on the tea. So he flies into the room, opens the window, and blows with all his might... He's standing there happy... ...but then the smell of it came into the room... What to do? Takes off his shirt and starts blowing everything out the window...

And his madam comes in the room with the tea. Why are you waving? He says it's too hot... The second question is: Why didn't you turn on the light? So he turns on the light... And then he sees a picture: her mum and dad are sitting on the couch... Eyes like owls...

He remembers something, and he's on the run...

... ... ...

Six months goes by for sure. It was spring and already early autumn. And here they happened to meet on the street (of course they did not see each other, of course he avoided meetings). She was overjoyed. She says hi. Where you were, what you did, how you did, and the main question: why did you run away so urgently, you naughty boy?

So he smirks... Snot comes out of his nose and right on her coat...

He yells, "You're nothing but trouble," and disappears from her life forever...

Алексей Тарабанов:
Impulse is interesting at the moment of its completion.
As much as I stared at it after it was over, I didn't notice anything useful: it was 50/50.

Artyom Trishkin:
As much as I stared at it after it was over, I didn't see much of anything: it was 50/50.
Get away from 50/50. And away from statistics in general.

Алексей Тарабанов:
Get away from 50/50. And statistics in general.

Well, that's the thing, I don't look at statistics. I always look at what's happening "now" and try to react if there's a percentage of confidence in the assumption that's higher than 60-70.

Just don't ask me how I determine my percentage of certainty ;)))))))) Different, depending on what I'm doing and why I'm doing it.

Artyom Trishkin:

So he hummed ...

A very impulsive fellow ;)))
Reason: