Interesting and Humour - page 1618

artmedia70:
I want a husky (Siberian Husky) or a Labrador.

Hmmm... They're kind of different (in character) dogs.

Mischek:
He was protecting you.

Why protect me from some rat?

It's not a bear!

Contender:

Why protect me from some rat?

It's not a bear!

Here we go.

Contender:

Hmmm... They're sort of very different (in character) dogs.

I know. But I like them both. And I can't afford both.

artmedia70:
I know. But I like them both. Can't afford both.
If there are young children, a Labrador would be a better choice.

Contender:
If there are young children, a Labrador would be a better option to look at.

Is 20 years old small? :)

Are huskies bad for little kids? I just haven't heard much bad about them. Not that I've heard much about them at all.

artmedia70:

20 years is small? :)

Are huskies bad for little kids? I just haven't heard much bad about them. Not that I've heard much about them.

20's not exactly a baby anymore.)

They say there are problems.

40+

artmedia70:
They weren't drunk... It's more like general anesthesia. They don't get fed for 24 hours before surgery. And then after the surgery, they're out for five to eight hours. Then as soon as they can move, they go for food. Only the last scumbag would laugh at such a deplorable sight. And not just cats, but dogs too - they are all living creatures.

Oh, come on. What's not to laugh about? I remember myself after anesthesia and I was laughing, everybody was laughing.)

Deep anesthesia with a ventilator. It was five hours of surgery. We're done. The anaesthetist brings me back to life. First, they give me something to help me awake, then they teach me how to breathe on my own.

Firstly in rhythm with the apparatus, then slowly, when I remember how to breathe, I have to pump the apparatus myself, and then they take out the whole structure.

So, while she, anesthesiologist was explaining all this to me, I had glitches, she and her face was constantly changing colour, shape and size.

Her ears grew back, her nose disappeared, etc. I remember then I was sorry for her, I decided that this is a rare disease.

When they took out this construction, I felt sorry for her. All laughed around.)

By the way, the man died the next day at that moment, when they took out the ventilator.

He suffocated. We learned later that he had a rare allergy to the component of the liquid that was used to treat the throat before the ventilator.

The tube was removed and his throat closed. We couldn't force it back in. Only time was lost and the tracheotomy was too late.

Mischek:

Why are you dressed as a clown? Is it too hot in a bear coat? ))
Reason: