[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 29

strangerr:

I can sell from the top, but I am wary of buying from the bottom)))
you're the bear! (trade with the monitor upside down)

nikelodeon:

Sense of unsatisfied aggression.... You should come to me now..... and we could trade together.... i'd rub your shoulders..... You must be tired of sitting in front of the monitor???? You'd see a profit in no time. ))))

what do you expect from a dumb emo but aggression? ))))))))

Why does the spread get bigger after 1 a.m. than before 1 a.m.?

Tantrik:
you're the bear! (juggle with the monitor upside down)
by volume buy retail and sell wholesale. If I understand correctly.

sergey620x:
by volume they buy at retail and sell in bulk. If I understand it correctly.

I don't know about that, but for me it's harder to spot the start of an up trend than a down trend, sorry I missed it today.

strangerr:

I don't know about that, but for me it's harder to spot the start of an up trend than a down one, sorry I missed it today.
That's enough!, it's hard for me both ways.

sergey620x:
by volume they buy at retail and sell in bulk. If I understand correctly.
selling faster than buying - down trends are short (in time)

Tantrik:
selling faster than buying - down trends are short (in time)

That's why it's short.

strangerr:

I don't know about that, but for me it's harder to spot the start of an up trend than a down trend, sorry I missed it today.
You must have been the one who started in forex with sales. I, on the contrary, saw only buying, because I started to learn buying ( my manager, who was teaching me, was a girl, and girls say they like to buy more than to sell). So, after realizing what it was all about, I spent about half a year just selling... it seemed to help.

Mathemat:
You're such a groom. If you hadn't run off, you'd have found out in your own time. Man, what's the term - penetrating intermittent piercings...
I'm here... I'm not running away. .... We'll take the rings off, unscrew the bolts, paint it bright, take it to the courthouse...
Reason: